Naked Men in Phoenix

Move to arizona - wants

Id just love to move to Arizona , coming from Texas, yet id need roof, room, job , and at first helping hand to make it happen too . Guessing mostly roof, room , as in semi short time id find job im sure there too . If you got connections to job,...

Latest Post
by  
To all members of Naked Phoenix Men

We wanted to wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season and a Happy Healthy Nude 2018! We hope to meet more of you in the coming year! Mark and Dan

Hi Guys

I just wanted you all to know that we are still here...been a while since we posted anything. The site is checked by us daily to check for posts, and to approve new members and new pics. We hope you'll post more pics!! Hope you all have had a...

Latest Post
by  
Naked Pool Party

Hi Guys, We're going to have a naked pool party at our house Sunday August 13th. in the afternoon. Haven't made all the decisions yet, if you're free we hope you'll join us! Please RSVP here on the group site or you can message us...

Nude Photos in PHX

Hey guys! I just thought I would let everyone know that I started shooting male nudes in addition to my clothed portraits. You can see my photos on my instagram - https://www.instagram.com/brotherbearphoto/ I prefer to be nude during shoots. I am...

New Group Rules

We have posted new group rules as of today 06-27-17. If you are interested in joining this group make sure you meet the criteria set for the group. Thank you, Mark and Dan We will start deleting members who do not live in the Phoenix area, who have...

A reminder about the Group Rules

You must have a picture on your profile, and your profile filled out before we will approve you as members. No private profiles will ever be approved. Thanks...

4th of July

Hi Guys, A last minute decision... We don't have any plans for tomorrow Tuesday July 4th. If anyone would like to join us for a naked pool day just drop us a line and we'll give you all the info. Hope some of you can make it!! Mark and Dan

Hang out Naked by the pool

Hi Guys, We are hosting this Sunday June 25th. Just a relaxing naked day by and in the pool. If you're interested in coming please rsvp here or message us. We try to keep our Sundays open during the pool season so our naked friends can come over...

Pool Season

Hi Guys, Well the pool is up to 88 finally. Just wanted to remind you all that we try to keep Sundays free during pool season. If you would like to join us and whoever else comes please drop us a line here or message us to let us know you're...