Shaving

One of my favorite nude activities is Shaving my face. It may sound odd but, I love to shave completely nude. In fact it is the only way I will shave. There is just something getting the boars hair brush all soaped up and standing in front of the mirror nude. I don't care who is watching, it just does something for me.

This topic was edited
RE: Shaving

Back in the late 90s i was a member at a fitness gym. The Men's changeroom at some point had been renovated from its original layout, leaving a sort of auxillary washroom - toilets , urinals, & a countertop with a few sinks in front of a mirror - kinda tucked away hidden around the corner from the sauna they added. One day after working out I went over there ( i just can't remember why, but ... ) & there was another member shaving wearing nothin' but the lather on his face =D . Was rather memorable because the exact combination of three factors - the height of the counter , HIS height , & the length of his penis - meant that his tip was oh-so-gently resting atop the edge of the countertop. The notion of something not being able to ever be unseen rings true here Lol .

This post was edited

When I was younger there was a guy who used to hang out naked in the sauna at the Y and shave his face. That was memorable.

This post was edited

When I was younger there was a guy who used to hang out naked in the sauna at the Y and shave his face. That was memorable.Very common sight in the military. We shaved everyday.

This post was edited

I'm a morning shaver and also sleep naked. Been shaving naked for over 30 years. Can't imagine shaving my face any other way.

This post was edited

I always shave when i'm nude...as soon as I cum out of the shower..beard is real soft...have done itat the gym, too, many guys do...we are allnude....lots of cock on the counter.....one time this guy was shaving his ballsac!!!

This post was edited

I always shave when i'm nude...as soon as I cum out ofthe shower..beard is real soft...have done itat the gym, too,many guys do...we are allnude....lots of cock on thecounter.....one time this guy was shaving hisballsac!!!
Well gentlemen, I am at the gym quite a bit. It's a ritual
for me to shower after I workout. I feel gross if I don't.
As part of that removal of sweat, If I need to shave my face,
I shave in the shower. Now, if I need to shave my balls, I do
it there also. Lotsa men shave their sack. So when
another dude comes in the shower, I just keep going. No one
has ever said anything bad. Some even watch. I'm not
alone in this since I've witnessed other men do it. One day I walked into the shower and the muscle dude stopped shaving his package because he thought it would offend me. I literally
looked at him, then his package and said, I about to shave mine, no
need to stop.

This post was edited

I've always shaved in the nude, not because I'm a nudist but it's most convenient. I shower first and then shave. When I'm shaving I'm usually not yet completely dry so there's no problem.

This post was edited

I just shave in the shower, so obviously nude when I do. No need for shave cream or to stop to rinse off the razor, the shower nozzle keeps it washed out. All the short stubble just washes off and down the drain.

This post was edited

When I was younger there was a guy who used to hang out naked in the sauna at the YMCA and shave his face. That was memorable.Very common sight in the military. We shaved everyday.Naked or not is an everyday event. We just walked by each other naked not thinking much of it with the shaving kit at hand or the hand soap for a shower is also part of the routine on the open bay showers.

This post was edited

Ahhhh ... shaving ... it began in HS ( my face that is), then in boot camp where they made us shave up to our damn eyeballs to get the peach fuzz off our cheek bones. A daily occurrence during my military time and then I began to take a couple of days or longer to shave once I was out of the military. I grew my hair longer as well. That didn't last long. Within a short time I was hired by the fire department and was back to shaving every day, unless I was on vacation, and getting regular hair cuts. 32 years of shaving my facial hair and finally I retired and figured I wouldn't shave my face, completely, again. I grew a beard for about 6 months and then shaved it off and I'm back to shaving my face every other day unless we are going to a special event and then I'll be sure to shave before we leave for the event.
All my shaving is done in front of the mirror in the bathroom and if possible ... I'm naked. We belonged to Holiday Health Spa years and years ago. After working out and stripping off the sweaty clothes at the locker, the vast majority of men would walk around naked. To and from the showers, in and out of the sauna, shaving, blow drying their hair and then standing naked in front of their lockers talking to one another. From what I hear, that's all changed and the millennials can't deal with nudity to the point of complaining to the management. I wouldn't be able to deal with that so ... I don't go to the gym! hahahahahaha

This post was edited