Early Summer Harvest

Went out into the greenhouse today. Had to trim back the tomatoes as they were over taking all the other plants.
Did come away with a large amount of Basil and peppers (see photos).
Looking forward to another haul in a few weeks.
-=See my page for pics=-
Friend me if you cannot see them.
NR

This topic was edited
RE: Early Summer Harvest

Will be harvesting some more broad beans for lunch today.

This post was edited

Soft fruit is now in full production and tastes better when harvested nude.

This post was edited

Picked some potatoes as they where showing in the dirt. Picked them to see what they where like and came away with 3-4 baby potatoes under one hill. Tasted good.

This post was edited

Picked some potatoes as they where showing in the dirt. Picked them to see what they where like and came away with 3-4 baby potatoes under one hill. Tasted good.I grew up mostly with my Grandparents. When the potatoes got big enough we would dig some up and fry them whole in a cast iron skillet. They were about cherry sized up to golf ball and she would usually slice the larger ones in half so they would cook with the small ones. These were called new potatoes. A totally different flavor than mature potatoes.

This post was edited

Picked some potatoes as they where showing in the dirt. Picked them to see what they where like and came away with 3-4 baby potatoes under one hill. Tasted good.I grew up mostly with my Grandparents. When the potatoes got big enough we would dig some up and fry them whole in a cast iron skillet. They were about cherry sized up to golf ball and she would usually slice the larger ones in half so they would cook with the small ones. These were called new potatoes. A totally different flavor than mature potatoes.
And add some fresh picked mint as well. The veg plot is too small to grow spuds with a quit a large part taken over with soft fruit.

This post was edited