SEEKING LIVING ARRANGEMENT in NYC

New york city is an expensive city , so many people but hard to find the like minded people to share an accommodation or roommate situation. I have been living in roomshare apartments and never get a chance to be naked around the apartment.
Any mature couple/man/female who like to share with like minded young nudist. Would be nice to start with temporary arrangement first. Would love to hang out naked, cook and help you guys in daily household. I am a recent graduate engineer.
Thanks

This topic was edited
RE: SEEKING LIVING ARRANGEMENT in NYC

New york city is an expensive city , so many people but hard to find the like minded people to share an accommodation or roommate situation. I have been living in roomshare apartments and never get a chance to be naked around the apartment.Any mature couple/man/female who like to share with like minded young nudist. Would be nice to start with temporary arrangement first. Would love to hang out naked, cook and help you guys in daily household. I am a recent graduate engineer.Thanks

Living in NYC with my girlfriend, we have an extra room and could be interested. Contact me.

This post was edited
RE: SEEKING LIVING ARRANGEMENT in NYC

Is the room still available. I love to share room with nudist couples. I am Bala. Nudist 29 year old male.

This post was edited