RE: Labor Day Weekend plans?

Worked on cleaning up the house and yard today for having friends, our kids and their spouses, and rinds of theirs over for a party tomorrow night (textile). I handled all the yard work in back and did it all nude. Tomorrow my wife and I are headed to Laguna Del Sol for the day then back home for the party. Monday, who knows....

This post was edited

Spending the weekend at my club. Catching up on small chores before the season comes to an end. Been working just about every weekend this summer so those chores just didn't get done. Always better to do these things naked.

This post was edited

Spending the weekend at my club. Catching up on small chores before the season comes to an end. Been working just about every weekend this summer so those chores just didn't get done. Always better to do these things naked.for me hope I can just sit and relax nude in my home my wife does not like or goes nude in our home

This post was edited

Cooking a Boston Butt on the grill, and wishing we had some company.

This post was edited

Friday I painted a largepainting out in the dog run of a 8 foot mullein plant in flower.
Saturday I did a shift at the Artist Cooperative Art Gallery I am a member. Had to wear clothing. :(
Today (Sunday) is just a general around the house and outsidenude day.
Tomorrow nothing yet is planned.
Happy Labour Day Weekend TN Canadians.

This post was edited

We typically stay close to home on these extended holiday weekends. Our club gets really crowded ... almost too crowded. The traffic down to the beach is something we try to avoid. We are lucky to have a small nude resort here at home so we'll probably have our own little nude weekend right here.What are your plans for this holiday weekend?We traveled to Ohio (for non nude event) wife not into the style. got home last nite and have been nude since. worked in garden and mowed lawn today. Also baked bread, made some rosemary bread that turned out well. will work in garden and on the deck tomorrow etc.

This post was edited

Headed to Palm Beach for a day of scuba diving, then a day of deep sea fishing, now home and in the buff for the rest of the weekend, and cooking up our catch. 'Course soon after getting back to the Sunnobeach back yard resort, the skies opened up with rain. Hope to salvage tomorrow...the 5th for pool side fun n frolic.

This post was edited

bloody storm closed my nude beach :-(traffic is hellish anyway this weekend
ill go later
just relaxing nude

This post was edited

We'd been naked for three days straight here at home. We decided to slip on some clothes and go over to the winery where we are members. We shared two bottle of wine and lunch, listen to music by a local group and then headed home to get outta those clothes. Today, Monday, we are staying close to home, staying naked and probably spend a good part of the afternoon out in the sun poolside.

This post was edited

Painted both side of the brick fireplace and the hall on Saturday . On Sunday went to the Scottish game and purchased a new black kilt to work around the house went I can't be nude and today adding the base board.

This post was edited