Labor Day Weekend plans?

We typically stay close to home on these extended holiday weekends. Our club gets really crowded ... almost too crowded. The traffic down to the beach is something we try to avoid. We are lucky to have a small nude resort here at home so we'll probably have our own little nude weekend right here.
What are your plans for this holiday weekend?

This topic was edited
RE: Labor Day Weekend plans?

We typically stay close to home on these extended holiday weekends. Our club gets really crowded ... almost too crowded. The traffic down to the beach is something we try to avoid. We are lucky to have a small nude resort here at home so we'll probably have our own little nude weekend right here.What are your plans for this holiday weekend?Doing nothing. We avoid traveling anywhere on Holiday weekends. Most likely will be in the hot tub every night, having a drink.

This post was edited

I have to work the weekend including on Monday......but have the following weekend off. Going to White Thorn Lodge for their Super Bowl Volleyball Tournament.

This post was edited

like you we stick pretty close to home. being my wife not into the nude scene i will probably go visit nude camp near by during the week. warmer weather will be back. nights are chilly here and doesn't warm up til afternoon so a day trip is almost wasted. less crowded during the week too. i hate to get lost in the crowd.

This post was edited

Have to drive home today then lay low while the drinkers take the road.

This post was edited

We have had 90 degrees for weeks and now for the Holiday weekend it is cloudy, rain on/off, and in the low 60's. Four day weekend, itching to go to the club, and this is the weather I get. I am so bummed. What is a nudist to do on a cool cloudy day????

This post was edited

We have had 90 degrees for weeks and now for the Holiday weekend it is cloudy, rain on/off, and in the low 60's. Four day weekend, itching to go to the club, and this is the weather I get. I am so bummed. What is a nudist to do on a cool cloudy day????Great weather after the eastern storm. Wasn't much for us. Bought a different car this morning.

This post was edited

will be going to club for part of the weekend
otherwise... just relax

This post was edited

For me, no naked; son and his wife and kids are here, and they are having old friends over. So, not until Monday evening will finally be freedom for me. Oh, well. It's all good.
Y'all enjoy a naked, blessed, safe, loving weekend.

This post was edited

Going to my naturist resort/campground and stay a couple of days. Probably the last warm weekend of the summer in Canada. I want to make the most of the last few weeks of summer. Hopefully it will extend our summer.

This post was edited

...we'll probably have our own little nude weekend right here.I was going to say... Let's go to your house... But then I realized, you're too far away from me to do that :-/

This post was edited