Nude swim last weekend

The central Iowa group got together with CRC in Omaha and had a swim last saturday at a great B&B with an indoor swimming pool. There were 26 people and couple of kids. We had a great time and soo much food at the pot luck. Let us know if there are any other couples that could join us next time in the spring. The groups usually do it twice a year.

This topic was edited
RE: Nude swim last weekend

The central Iowa group got together with CRC in Omaha and had a swim last saturday at a great B&B with an indoor swimming pool. There were 26 people and couple of kids. We had a great time and soo much food at the pot luck. Let us know if there are any other couples that could join us next time in the spring. The groups usually do it twice a year.Glad everyone had fun..

This post was edited

The central Iowa group got together with CRC in Omaha and had a swim last saturday at a great B&B with an indoor swimming pool. There were 26 people and couple of kids. We had a great time and soo much food at the pot luck. Let us know if there are any other couples that could join us next time in the spring. The groups usually do it twice a year.Hi. I didn't realize there was a still a formal Iowa group, so I'm curious about the Central Iowa group you mention. We live about 45 minutes from Des Moines and are interested in finding a local group that meets up for social gatherings, swimming and such. I know this is an older post, but is the central Iowa group still active and who would we contact to be considered to join? Thanks.

This post was edited

Most of the central IA group are former members of the Camelot Club that dissolved over a year ago. Not sure if I can get PM 's here but try me on NetNude, I can get PM's there

Sunnmaxx

This post was edited