Iowa Group

RV campers

I was wondering, how many of our members are campers, either in tents, trailers or motorhomes? And where are the places that nudists can camp in Iowa?

Cedar Rapids and Eastern Iowa

My partner and I are wanting to start a nudist men's social group here in Cedar Rapids. We'd like to watch weekend sports, have movie night's, dinner parties, chili cook off and, things of that sort. If there's any interest please...

Nude kayaking

I would love to host a nude kayaking adventure if anyone is interested. In NW Iowa.

other Iowa Groups

As the moderator, I would like to invite everyone to check out my other Iowa group the "Iowa Nude Artists and Models Group"

Latest Post
by  
Pre Spring Meeting

Okay It seems there are Iowa nudist meetings occurring that Im unaware of. That sounds paranoid. Im really not paranoid. I am disappointed with my inability to connect with other nudist. If your a swinger thats cool, but Id like to meet some nudist...

Latest Post
by  
Nudist in Iowa

What do you find is the most difficult or frustrating thing about being a nudist living in Iowa?

Des Moines Gathering

Is there any interest in a gathering in Des Moines? Ive been on here for a while and its seems like I live in a black hole of nudism. Unless Im home or leave the state. Any interest?

Been wanting to try nudism/naturism outside of the house, but with Iowa not being a nude friendly state, I was wondering if there are any non landed clubs, get togethers, etc in the Cedar Rapids area? Also, anyone from around the area?

Latest Post
by  
promoting nudism

Do you discuss being a nudist with friends or suggest they try it?

Latest Post
by  
Vaccine

Has anyone gotten a covid vaccine yet? If so which one and how did things go?