Iowa Group

skinny dipping in Iowa

With the weather turning not just warm but hot, can anybody suggest good places to go skinny dipping in Iowa. All the lakes and rivers in my area are posted no swimming due to bacteria.

Men's Nude Camping

For all who haven't heard, yet, there is a campground that is nude friendly. It's called LV Campground. See the link below for the website. Starting April 27th, they are having their first weekend camping event. This one is just for men but...

possible security issue for TN members

We have user names that we use on TN to protect us from unwanted people knowing our identity, but are you aware that even non-truenudist members have access to our profiles, pictures and posts? Do you know that a simple Google search for "Iowa...

camping

I know a lot of you say you like camping, but just to clarify, what kind of camping do you like. Rv's with water and electrical hook up, or pitching a tent and cooking over a fire? I have done both and I am just wondering what you people are...

Latest Post
by  
ISU alumni

I was wondering if there were any other ISU alumni in the group besides me. I was in Industrial Ed before it became ind tech and then disappeared.

Who lives in or near Osceola?

Somebody in here said they were from Osceola but I can't remember who? We know a couple that camp and fish down there and would just love to find another couple to spend time with while there. Let me know Maxx

Latest Post
by  
IA swimming holes

This topic was a lot of fun to search. Here are some interesting articles. https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/iowa/10-swimming-holes-in-ia/ Been to several of these for skinny dipping, especially the rail trails. The big lakes are hard to find a...

Latest Post
by  
Semi Annual Swim

Twice a year the CRC in Omaha and the former members of the DM Camelot Club get to gather and rent a BnB that has an indoor pool. There is a pot-luck and those that don't stay are welcome late into the evening with usually 20-30 showing up for...

Greetings to All!

Hey, everyone. Just thought I'd introduce myself a little to the group. I grew up in Iowa and then moved out to Minnesota for school and work. Then, through different life events, I am back in Iowa. However, I don't know anything about...

ISU vs Hawkeyes

Just curious about which way the wind blows in this group. Which school do you cheer for?