Iowa Group

Friends

I'm curious how often people chat with or message the "friends" that they have on truenudists.

Summer get together

It's finally getting warmer, is anybody planning a summer get together?

photographs

There are a lot of snap shots and selfies on this website, but I was wondering if anyone had ever asked a photographer to take nude photos of them. If so, how did it go?

Hot tub or heat d pool?

Its only February and Im realizing there is at least 2, maybe 3 months, of cold in Iowa. Who is hosting friendly escapes from the winter chills?

Latest Post
by  
Farm Camping

Does anyone have a relative with a farm they don't live on? That may have a nice area down by a pond or grassy under some trees that would be suited for camping? If we could arrange this on a weekend how many would consider attending?

I like nudism because......

Just to keep the discussions going, please complete the sentence: I like nudism because.......... ( answers can be silly)

Naked Get-to-Gather in DM

Several of us old Camelot members are seriously talking about a get-to-gather in the next month or so. And knowing that most of us do not visit this site weekly, I'm trying to post early to catch most of you. Since this will probably be at...

nude events

I am getting the feeling that there is interest among our members to have some "nude events". I would like to know what kinds of events would be of interest to people. Winter and summer, indoors and out.

New Years Eve Party

Wife and I are planning another Naked New Years Eve party. If you have been before you will get an invite. If you and a partner would like to make it please send me a note. You can send me a private note on NetNude.com. There will be about 30 people...