nude events

I am getting the feeling that there is interest among our members to have some "nude events". I would like to know what kinds of events would be of interest to people. Winter and summer, indoors and out.

This topic was edited
RE:nude events

We'd love to join or help plan anything. We love the sun and enjoy the outdoors, but we'd also be interested in inside events too(bowling, naked theater, etc...).

This post was edited

ANYTHING! We were members of Camelot for many years and it was great to have get togethers once a month. Really miss those events!

This post was edited

What sort of things did the Camelot meeting have?

This post was edited

Did the Camelot group require people to attend as a male and female couple? Is that something we should consider?

This post was edited

We were told when we joined it was couples only. However, there were inconsistencies where they let one guy attend solo. We always felt it should NOT be restricted to couples only.
Jim

This post was edited

I agree with Jim. We had 1 single guy, Mike from Marshalltown. Never a problem. My husband died suddenly 16 years ago at age 56, so I am a single too! Mainly we met at the Presidents home. They had perfect facilities with above ground pool on a very private acreage near Ankeny. We would always have a Pot Luck dinner and BBQ. We met on Sunday afternoons, if I remember correctly. I remember a bed & breakfast we rented for a weekend. It had a pool, kitchen facilities and several bedrooms. We did travel to Blue Lake with the group too. It would be wonderful if we could get an Iowa Group organized again.

This post was edited

I have been trying to get an idea of what people want to do at an event. Tennis, picnicing, kite flying? It would make planning an event easier. Perhaps I'm wrong and people just want an arranged time and place to stand around talking. Sort of like the red hat ladies, they agree to all wear red hats but then they have something to do in their red hats. We agree to be nude but then we need something to do nude. What?

This post was edited

Theres a huge interest in nude events as far as Im concerned! Ill bet we could guarantee a sellout if we can find a venue for a nude motel party. They do it in Wisconsin, and Ive been to it many times. The whole weekend is spent around the pool, swimming, dancing to a deejay in the nude, food is catered in and its nothing short of a blast !! I really would like to get something going for us in the summer months too! Like a picnic, cookout, party where everyone can be nude and not bothered. Someone with an acreage would have to host or someone with a closed back yard in town. Its doable and nudists are notoriously good for behaving well and taking care of the place. Miy property wont work or Id have it myself .

This post was edited

Im definitely in favor of getting nude events started in Iowa. Ive been searching for some for a year! A cookout, a swim, or just hanging out naked at a picnic sounds good to me! Problem is that where to have it. I dont have a nude friendly yard, but would there be an interest in a nude motel party like they have in Edgerton Wisconsin? Its usually in February, but well need to find a venue to convince that we would guarantee a sold out weekend or Saturday, organizing catering, block out windows etc. I would think there would be ONE in Iowa thatd be willing to block out a Saturday night for us. Swimming, drinking, talking or whatever during the day, then dancing nude around a pool at night is awesome!! Itd be a lot of work, but I gotta believe we could do it!

This post was edited

Remember The law in Iowa and Businesses with sales tax permits.

This post was edited