RE: HIGHWAY FUN.......

I think I would define it has half-nude, which for a man implies naked below the waist.

This post was edited

so would you define walking around without a shirt in public ... 1/2 nude?
I think the vast majority of nudists and textiles equate anything below the waist without clothing ... nude and for a woman, without a top and bra = topless and below the waist = nude. I'm not certain but I think if the genitalia is exposed ... most would consider that nude.
I'm always surprised at the media when a female celebrity or regular person is seen topless ... they like to say "nude" so it gets people to read their stories. In my opinion, if you're a advocate for "topless freedom and equality", a topless woman isn't any different than a topless man and so ... there is the debate and discussion. What constitutes "nude."
But that is a different subject and thread. :D

This post was edited

My friend Jennifer and I went out driving down US 41 (The Tamiami Trail) down around Ruskin one night. It was a total thrill because we both had our windows down and were stopped right next to a Hillsborough County Sheriff at a red light. We just sat there laughing and I think the cop saw more than I wanted him to when I lit a smoke with a zippo. Who knows, we never got pulled over.

This post was edited

LOVE TO DRIVE NAKED, ALSO GET OUT NAKED AT THE REST AREAS....THE THRILL OF BEING NAKEDAND BEING SEEN IN PUBLICUNREAL..........

Where do you get naked at the rest stops?? I'm picturing the really busy ones lol

This post was edited

Rest stops are tricky. I parked in front of one of the last covered picnic tables and kept the truck between me and the main building. I had a quad cab Dakota so I opened both front and back doors on one side and stood between them. Covered on three sides that way. See pics on my page.

This post was edited

We've stopped at rest stops where there is open space beyond the parking lot. I've parked way out there and walked naked into the brush/desert and watered a bush. There are times when the rest stops have been so deserted that I've parked in a regular parking stall near the restroom building and waited for my wife to go in and come back out, then I walk across the parking lot to the open space and stretch my legs, water a bush and stand for a bit before getting back in the car or motorhome and heading back on the road. I guess I could just slip on shorts and walk into the restroom but that's boring! hahahahaha

This post was edited

Very tricky, when on your own, got to find the right spot, for no terrorist and no police presence.

This post was edited

Long trips i do drive naked its more relaxing...stop at couple rest stops and went in and not bother putting anything...and many time stopping on a side road and get out and walk and water a tree or two....

This post was edited

But do you wear your seat belt? On the highway I tend to leave it off, adding it when I get in traffic.Also, I'm thinking these truck stops are state wayside rests? Not the gas station Pilot, etc. Nobody's ever said anything?Way to go!

This post was edited

But do you wear your seat belt? On the highway I tend to leave it off, adding it when I get in traffic.Also, I'm thinking these truck stops are state wayside rests? Not the gas station Pilot, etc. Nobody's ever said anything?Way to go!You should never drive without a seatbelt. They save lives. I lost my youngest son because he wasn't wearing a seat belt. His driver only got a sprained wrist. She didn't lose her compassion either, but that was because she'd never had any, or guilt or regret.
What I do is use a bulldog clip. Put the seatbelt on, then pull it out just an inch or two, then put the clip on. It means that the belt is loose and doesn't hold you, but then it takes very little movement of you to make it grip. In an emergency it will still do it's job

This post was edited