RE: Naked & Happy

Well done! Also for me it is spiritual. Out doors is the best. Being able to feel a gentle breeze or the cool river water is the best.

This post was edited

There are some very good words spoken in this thread. We live in Canada so the weather doesn't allow for outdoor nudity year around. Hubby and I are both home nudists, but when we must dress, it is robe and pjs as much as we can get away with. At least, I try to avoid wearing a tight, restrictive bra!

Great thread

This post was edited

Totally agree!

This post was edited

Exactly correct! It is like being barefoot all over. Only wear clothes when you have too!

This post was edited

Nicely put, everyone! :)

Have to agree with all! Whenever I'm at home, I'm nude; just more comfortable. My only complaint is that I cannot go outside at my house due to proximity of neighbors.

I'm lucky in that while my girlfriend cannot quite make the move to nude; she is fully supportive of my enjoyment. She admitted that early on in our relationship she found it a bit strange but now she accepts as normal. Which is wonderful.

This post was edited

There are some very good words spoken in this thread. We live in Canada so the weather doesn't allow for outdoor nudity year around. Hubby and I are both home nudists, but when we must dress, it is robe and pjs as much as we can get away with. At least, I try to avoid wearing a tight, restrictive bra!Great threadOutstanding people. me and the wife could not agree more with what is being said here. We strip down as soon as we can when we get home and on weekends ( if I am not working ) stay naked and comfortable all day. My wife has given up on wearing a bra at all. She says they are way to binding and the last 5 years she has been so much more free and comfy. Stay naked everyone.

This post was edited

Very well said! I feel the same way.

This post was edited

Same here and I live in Canada and we only get about 3 good months of sun and there are a few of those weekends we get rain.

This post was edited

i'm nude in my room whenever I'm back from work. Its a heavenly feeling. Open to Skype at 'abhisugata'

This post was edited
RE:Naked & Happy

Barefoot all over

This post was edited