Naked & Happy

I have realized that I deeply enjoy being naked and always have. I feel free, happy, comfortable, and stress free as pressures just release. For me it's like a spiritual thing and not exhibitionistic. I enjoy being naked and don't really care if anyone notices me and love to be in the company of nude people socially. Most people in our society get up and get dressed but I prefer to stay naked as long as possible. If I am at home and don't need to be clothed, I am happy to spend the day naked both indoors and especially outside. I find it pleasurable to feel different sensations on my bare skin instead of always feeling clothing. It is like going barefoot. You feel all the textures and feelings of everything and it feel so good instead of just the feel of your shoes. I am truly a naked and happy.

This topic was edited
RE: Naked & Happy

I have realized that I deeply enjoy being naked and always have. I feel free, happy, comfortable, and stress free as pressures just release. For me it's like a spiritual thing and not exhibitionistic. I enjoy being naked and don't really care if anyone notices me and love to be in the company of nude people socially. Most people in our society get up and get dressed but I prefer to stay naked as long as possible. If I am at home and don't need to be clothed, I am happy to spend the day naked both indoors and especially outside. I find it pleasurable to feel different sensations on my bare skin instead of always feeling clothing. It is like going barefoot. You feel all the textures and feelings of everything and it feel so good instead of just the feel of your shoes. I am truly a naked and happy.

Me too.

This post was edited

I have come to TN with the hope of finding likeminded people - you and I are likeminded it seems ...

This post was edited

I have realized that I deeply enjoy being naked and always have. I feel free, happy, comfortable, and stress free as pressures just release. For me it's like a spiritual thing and not exhibitionistic. I enjoy being naked and don't really care if anyone notices me and love to be in the company of nude people socially. Most people in our society get up and get dressed but I prefer to stay naked as long as possible. If I am at home and don't need to be clothed, I am happy to spend the day naked both indoors and especially outside. I find it pleasurable to feel different sensations on my bare skin instead of always feeling clothing. It is like going barefoot. You feel all the textures and feelings of everything and it feel so good instead of just the feel of your shoes. I am truly a naked and happy.I wish I had said this!

This post was edited

if i'm home im nude.

This post was edited

I have realized that I deeply enjoy being naked and always have. I feel free, happy, comfortable, and stress free as pressures just release. For me it's like a spiritual thing and not exhibitionistic. I enjoy being naked and don't really care if anyone notices me and love to be in the company of nude people socially. Most people in our society get up and get dressed but I prefer to stay naked as long as possible. If I am at home and don't need to be clothed, I am happy to spend the day naked both indoors and especially outside. I find it pleasurable to feel different sensations on my bare skin instead of always feeling clothing. It is like going barefoot. You feel all the textures and feelings of everything and it feel so good instead of just the feel of your shoes. I am truly a naked and happy.This post exemplifies nudism and many nudists true the lifestyle relate to this. We all have our reasons for living/being nude and whilst there is a level of exhibitionism in all of us, this train of thought is a product of a sexually heighten society that we have been drafted into. Ultimately though, being nude allows us to be ourselves as by the law of nature and allows the power of the universe flow through our very being. We all feel it when we undress, taking away that shield we all feel more invigorated, more alive, more in tune with self, especially when we are outdoors making contact directly with all that is true.I really like whats been said here, very nice.

This post was edited

Very well said. It has been quite a while since I have enjoyed social nudity but that doesn't stop me from peeling my clothes off the moment I hit the door from work. A real nudist enjoys being naked whether there are friends there or not.

This post was edited

Whilst I am back in Oz, I am staying at my textile nieces place in Melbourne.
Weather permitting I strip off and enjoy the freedom I experience being naked when ever she goes out.
Today is one of those days, she went out my body became unclad and enjoyed lunch and did the washing naked. To quote an advert "Oh! what a feeling" -- naked.

This post was edited

I have realized that I deeply enjoy being naked and always have. I feel free, happy, comfortable, and stress free as pressures just release. For me it's like a spiritual thing and not exhibitionistic. I enjoy being naked and don't really care if anyone notices me and love to be in the company of nude people socially. Most people in our society get up and get dressed but I prefer to stay naked as long as possible. If I am at home and don't need to be clothed, I am happy to spend the day naked both indoors and especially outside. I find it pleasurable to feel different sensations on my bare skin instead of always feeling clothing. It is like going barefoot. You feel all the textures and feelings of everything and it feel so good instead of just the feel of your shoes. I am truly a naked and happy.So true being naked is being you, all sensations available, love that

This post was edited

I have realized that I deeply enjoy being naked and always have. I feel free, happy, comfortable, and stress free as pressures just release. For me it's like a spiritual thing and not exhibitionistic. I enjoy being naked and don't really care if anyone notices me and love to be in the company of nude people socially. Most people in our society get up and get dressed but I prefer to stay naked as long as possible. If I am at home and don't need to be clothed, I am happy to spend the day naked both indoors and especially outside. I find it pleasurable to feel different sensations on my bare skin instead of always feeling clothing. It is like going barefoot. You feel all the textures and feelings of everything and it feel so good instead of just the feel of your shoes. I am truly a naked and happy.This post exemplifies nudism and many nudists true the lifestyle relate to this. We all have our reasons for living/being nude and whilst there is a level of exhibitionism in all of us, this train of thought is a product of a sexually heighten society that we have been drafted into. Ultimately though, being nude allows us to be ourselves as by the law of nature and allows the power of the universe flow through our very being. We all feel it when we undress, taking away that shield we all feel more invigorated, more alive, more in tune with self, especially when we are outdoors making contact directly with all that is true.I really like whats been said here, very nice.I like these posts too. They sum up well the reasons why I am a nudist and for my enjoyment of social nudism.

This post was edited

I couldn't have said it better!

This post was edited