RE: Nude Runs (5ks) near Kentucky

What are the usual ratios of nude runners/walkers to clothed ones at the Sunny Rest events?At least 85% run naked (well, nothing more than running shoes/socks, only a very few run barefoot). A few women wear sports bras for comfort, a few guys wear silly underwear for fun, and some runners come who aren't comfortable with being naked themselves so run wearing their usual attire; hopefully with repeated exposure (no pun intended) they will try it naked. I've taken the time to talk to several of the textile runners and all that I spoke to were hardcore runners who like the event because it's different, and it's a pretty location, but don't see themselves as nudists so are more comfortable wearing clothes. Hey, no problem, that's why it's clothing optional :)

This post was edited

What are the usual ratios of nude runners/walkers to clothed ones at the Sunny Rest events?At least 85% run naked (well, nothing more than running shoes/socks, only a very few run barefoot). A few women wear sports bras for comfort, a few guys wear silly underwear for fun, and some runners come who aren't comfortable with being naked themselves so run wearing their usual attire; hopefully with repeated exposure (no pun intended) they will try it naked. I've taken the time to talk to several of the textile runners and all that I spoke to were hardcore runners who like the event because it's different, and it's a pretty location, but don't see themselves as nudists so are more comfortable wearing clothes. Hey, no problem, that's why it's clothing optional :)

Spot on with the clothing breakdown and OMG, what a blast!

This post was edited

Great information everyone. Still following.

This post was edited

here are some to consider, but I have not done any of them myself. I have not found any in KY specifically, though.WHITETAILS 5KJune 25, 2016 (White Tails Resort, Ivor, VA)SUNSHOWER BUCKET LIST 5KAugust 6, 2016(Sunshower Country Club, Centerville, Indiana)SUNBARE WHISPERS 5KAugust 13, 2016(Whispering Pines Nudist Resort, Ocean Isle Beach, NC)

I would love to do a nude 5km fun run. Does anyone know if there are any in Australia? I know we have nude swims but not sure about fun runs

This post was edited

There are nude running events at White Thorn Lodge on July 9th. 5K run, color run and a "glow run" at night. Plus they are having other "Olympic events". Have to wait and see what that means as I believe this is a new event. White thorn is on the PA / Ohio border, so a little closer than Sunny Rest.

This post was edited

Don't know where in Ky you are, BUT, there is a nude 5k at Sunshower Narurist resort(Sunshower.com) in early August. Some pavement,some trails always fun. See ya there!!

This post was edited

Thank you sir.

This post was edited