Naked Holiday Party

We're thinking of having a naked Holiday/Christmas/whatever party this year. We know weekends fill up fast during the Holidays so we wanted to get this out there.Since most people schedule their parties on Saturdays we thought we would have ours on a Sunday Dec 4 or Dec 11. If you are interested please let us know which date works best for you and we'll go with the majority. We were thinking of starting mid afternoon so that we could be out in the sun if it's nice and the party would continue on until whenever.We do not like our friends to drink and drive, so if you are drinking alcohol we would encourage you to stay the night. We have a guest room, a fouton, couch, and a queen sized blow up mattress.
We're also thinking of doing this for New Year's Eve too...what do you think??Mark and Dan

This topic was edited
RE: Naked Holiday Party

Either Sunday is good for me. Then again you know me.

This post was edited

Either looks great for us....not going away or the holidays this year so will be around......

This post was edited

Hi guys! Either date is good for me. I like the idea of doing it on a Sunday. Looking forward to it.

This post was edited

Great Guys!! Will contact you with the details...looks like we're leaning more toward the 11th... I'm sure we'll see you before then!

This post was edited

I don't know my December schedule yet. But I'm way over due in accepting one of your generous party offers.

This post was edited

I don't know my December schedule yet. But I'm way over due in accepting one of your generous party offers.You're welcome any time...just drop us a line when you know your schedule.Mark and Dan

This post was edited