Single Nudist Life Sucks

It's time for me to mingle. Been single for to long. Even a FeB would be awesome. But finding another single nudist here in South Texas is difficult!!

This topic was edited
RE: Single Nudist Life Sucks

Sincemy divorce about a year ago, it has been quite lonely. I do have some nudist friends that I enjoy being with.

This post was edited

Do not despair. I was newly widowed when I joined TrueNudists 4 to 5 years ago. I got a lot of encouragement from others here and soon found a nudist guesthousewhere I couldgo on holiday. I got such a warm welcome I never looked back. Since then I've made many friends, either through TN or on my frequent nude holidays. Now I have friends who visit andgo on holiday with me.

PS that's me in the group photo on one of my holidays

This post was edited

hi.. don't tell me about it,,we can't join any events what ever they are because we are single.. we are not all pigs, would be nice to give some people a chance sometimes.. .

This post was edited

Thanks for the encouragement guys!

This post was edited

It's time for me to mingle. Been single for to long. Even a FeB would be awesome. But finding another single nudist here in South Texas is difficult!!Tell me about it... Same here in Brazil. And there are very few naturists in my region. The ones I know live so fucking far away. :(

This post was edited

I became a widower a couple years ago. When I started dating again I've been upfront about nude beaches and the nude life style my wife and I lived. Once the inital bit of surprise has worn off, and a few questions are answered, the women I've dated haven't been put off at at all. I'm careful not pressure, but between the two more serious relationships I've had, both were willing to try social nudity. Really all you can ask is for someone to try, after that if they don't like it, well you will have to decide on how you forward. I've been upfront that I'm nude around the house, there really weren't any issues once they got used to the idea.
I do agree that the nudist culture is not friendly toward single males, unfortunately there are more than few out there that run it for all the others by bombarding females with messages and other inappropriate behaviours (like sitting way too close at the beach). I'd love to find a way to fix that, then I think then you will see more female participation.

This post was edited