RE: Shaved or unshaved pubes for females?

Which do you think looks better? ...That dependsFrom an artistic point of view both have their advantagesThe unshaven actually adds a mystery, shows a mature womanWhile the Shaven defines the pelvisBoth look clean as long as they look after themselvesdark pubic hair on a dark haired lady can have a very glamorous effect
and the question specifically states "looks better"so for those who talk about other than the question, need a little more respect for themselves and women, try another site

This post was edited

I prefer shaved, both for looks (nothing hidden) and when getting intimate. But I shave my own pubes too.

This post was edited

Unshaved

This post was edited

my women must be shaved

This post was edited
RE:Shaved or unshaved pubes for females?

Really doesn't matter, I like both ways as long as trimmed and kept up . Its like if needing a haircut, HAA, to me its a personnel preference.H

This post was edited

Really doesn't matter, I like both ways as long as trimmed and kept up . Its like if needing a haircut, HAA, to me its a personnel preference.H

I'm mostly with you here. I feel that it's like a hairstyle. The "in" style right now is definitely shaved, but just like with hairstyles you can do what you feel and most are accepted. I'd say that most people expect anything on anyone other than a full untamed 6mo grown bush, but even though I might see it as slightly less sexy, I don't even mind that. On the flip side, I see a less-than-groomed female as one that is just more focused with her time on other areas in life and may be quite interesting to talk to.

This post was edited

Partially shaved is best. Clean on the bottom, but a little hair up top is good. IMO

This post was edited

I prefer shaved, however, it is a personal choice which I respect.

This post was edited

Only shaved!!!

This post was edited

I would say...for sure shaved

This post was edited