RE: Shaved or unshaved pubes for females?

Both! A nice trimmed look with a landing strip is nice, why hide such a lovely part of a woman?

This post was edited

I prefer trimmed, But its all good.

This post was edited

Which do you think looks better? ...For me unshaved pubes are always more beautiful and natural )

This post was edited

I love the clean freshness of a smooth look.

This post was edited

Which do you think looks better? ...Shaved. 100%

This post was edited

Shaved! Nothing looks Worse Than A Female With Black Hair Between the Legs.

Who cares what anyone else thinks? Isn't nudism about body positivity and we feel in our own skin regardless of other people's opinions?

This post was edited

Whichever one the individual female prefers. I prefer the smoothness of shaved, and feel comfortable with it, but the itchiness once it starts growing back is irritating, and endlessly needing to scratch is far from sexy! I heard a number of people say they stopped shaving because they kept developing spots etc that they simply didn't if they kept even a bit of hair there. I keep short and trimmed, and this (to me) looks neat without the downsides.
A friend used to trim designs and shapes into hers, but I can never get them looking very good.

This post was edited

What does it matter!! Some men like to wear a beard others prefer to be clean shaven. So what! We ask a lot of silly questions on naturist/nudist forums. Why not just chat about things that will gain our lifestyle more freedom or more acceptance generally. Wouldn't it be just fantastic if one could go to the shop or for a jog or walk on a nice warm sunny day and not have to dress for the occasion. We should be discussing ideas such as this and nor worry about whether we shave or not. Personally though I am smooth!!

This post was edited

i like it unshaved. LOVE HAIR

This post was edited

My wife and I don't care what your preference is ... we do what we do for us and not anyone else or for nudism! ;-)
You should all do the same and try and think of others things to talk about that really have to do nudism/naturism! :D

This post was edited