RE:Pool or beach?

Both!

Love the beach, but pools are much easier to get to.

This post was edited

I go to both. I like the ocean beach for long walks in the sand, there are more people, I love beach volleyball, and the ocean is such a peaceful place. I like pools because they are much more accessible and you can relax on a deck lounger instead of having to deal with the sand and blankets. Also, there is usually a hot tub by a pool.

This post was edited

Beach hands down for me the feeling of the sea breeze and the waves crashing beats the pool

This post was edited

I agree Ausfarmlad. I spent this afternoon at the beautiful nude beach we have here in Canberra on the Murrumbidgee River. Beautiful swimming hole in the middle of the bush. A beautiful, restful setting. Much better than an ocean beach. Might go back tomorrow...... :-))

This post was edited

Both are great and have their advantages. Like the beach for a more natural experience, view of the shore and water, and usually more nudists with which to interact. Like the pool for cleaner and safer water for swimming (usually) and a quieter experience.

This post was edited
RE: Pool or beach?

The beach for sure. Walking in the sand or floating in the ocean nude is exhilarating. When not possible to do so, the pool will suffice.

This post was edited

Yes! Or backyard. Or bush. Or . . .

This post was edited

Alwaysnaked - If you're nude, it doesn't matter if the sand sticks to you. Just jump in and wash it off again!!!

This post was edited

Alwaysnaked - If you're nude, it doesn't matter if the sand sticks to you. Just jump in and wash it off again!!!

This post was edited

When it comes to enjoying your body nude, where do you like to hit it off?Beach or Pool?

Why are we restricted to just those two choices? What's wrong with spending nude time at the LAKE? It's about four hours drive for me to get to a body of sea water, but I have a lake right in my front yard that I can walk to. In the ocean there are critters that may take a bite out of a person, in a fresh water lake, not so much. Although there is a distinct possibility that there could be sharks in my lake. I just have not heard of anyone spotting one or any body being attacked by one, YET.

This post was edited