RE:Toilets at nudist resorts?

At Laguna del Sol near Sacramento in Northern California... they have what might be called the 3-door arrangement. Separate toilet rooms, and a common shower room. The shower stalls have walls between them, and are open at the front.

The ones on the other side of Lake Archie under the condo building? I thought they have a row of shower heads without any partitions. We have always stayed in the condos, so we don't get to use the public showers much.

This post was edited

It's already been said, most toilets are separated unless in a remote area they may only have a one stall. Showers are usually co-ed but if that's sqweemish for u, then go when nobody else is there. While talking one gal asked me to soap her back which I politely did, just so she could tell her husband and make a joke out of it later. Nothing more than that. You need to stop asking questions and visit a resort.

"..... You need to stop asking questions and visit a resort."

Haha :) So *true*!!
I'm all about doing one's research and thoroughly gathering info so you can make the right choices for yourself ( so many questions about "where can I go" would be answered with a simple Google search).
But yes, the best way to find out, is just GO, man, GO! And enjoy life in way you never knew possible. The freedom and joy of removing that barrier of clothing is cathartic and transforming..... wonderful!

So many great replies here by the way. Like many have said, you'll see every combo possible. Having the privacy for bodily functions is certainly greatly desired. The one rustic place Andy refers to has a row of urinals right inside the door to the bathhouse, that even though dudes are facing away, probably is unnerving to the uninitiated visitor to this unique throwback rustic communal vibe hot spring paradise (it's what we love about it) :)

And even though I had been to many c/o hot springs etc. and a few other c/o venues and B&B, it was still a jolt the first time I was taking a shower at Oaklake Trails clubhouse. The double shower is just a half open room off the main room of the clubhouse, and went in after breakfast, where most people were still covered in tshirts/robes because of the cool morning. Then in walked a woman, hung robe up, and began taking shower beside me just casual as can be (as to be expected). I don't know why, but even after plenty of previous coed social nudism/naturism, that was still a brief shock. Kind of like, "Dude, you are definitely at a nude resort now!" Ha! And the feeling that here we were, two strangers taking a shower together right off the side of a big 2 story room. Just that one-of-a-kind fun experience you can only find at a nude venue. And wonderful people there at Oaklake Trails by the way (that was 20 years ago, I don't imagine they have changed much, just bigger. Brenda and another lady gave me a personal invite to return with my wife, but that just never was in the cards. )

So ..... just GO!

This post was edited

At the place I went to - they only have 12 rooms. So the common showers near the pool and beach are wide open - not enclosed at all. The toilets were conventional - individual stalls close the door as you go in.
Not sure why common showers should be a problem - we are all nude in any case.

This post was edited

All of the places I've been the showers are unisex. Restrooms are not, but one place I go to has no doors on the restrooms themselves which leads to a hallway. Then there is a wall, and in that wall are two doorways that open on the the clubhouse floor and dance floor. I don't like it, but at least one doesn't have to see right in there and watch someone pooping while you're sitting there eating chocolate pudding. It just seems to me that bathrooms should have doors wherever they are, and they also help odor from leaking out into the common area or in this case, the kitchen too, because the kitchen is right next to the bathrooms on the same hall.

One place that I go to has no indoor showers at all. One has to rent a cabin or bring an RV, if they want that much privacy. The showers are outside by the pool, and there's six showerheads. Everyone showers together just as they do everything else nude together.

I love showering outdoors. It's so refreshing...it is every much so as using the hot tub and swimming pools. I used to to shower nude outdoors long before I went to nudist resorts. I worked at public pools, and after pools were closed and I was done cleaning everything, including the pool itself, I would strip and shower outdoors rather than using the showers in the locker room. I really didn't care who saw me, and no one could get in anyway, because I was locked inside.

This post was edited

Hi there, been to Prague last year, found nice nudist Park, a haje, 20 minutes metro, from. Central Prague, toilets there were basic, but no attendants, open air cold showers outside toilets, staff at the outside cafe, we're female & fully clothed, but this didn't bother me,, as long as they served me cheap beer, cafe food freshly made, plus salads available, mostly retired there, or locals, will visit again this year.

This post was edited

Hi there, went to a nudist Park, just outside prague last year, men's & ladies toilets were basic, no attendant staff, as gents urinals were a bit smelly,just like the old boys toilets, at school, outside cold shared showers, . Outside cafe bar female staff were clothed, mostly retired , sitting there, with locals, the lake is called hostivar, get metro from Prague Central, get off at haje metro, we'll worth the walk to Lake..

This post was edited

In the Midwest most have separate restrooms with common outdoor shower but the hotel (only 4 rooms) had common restrooms with one shower stall. Of course theres a open shower for rinsing by hot tub.

This post was edited