Formal Organization Inquiry

I seem to recall a formally organized group or two centered around Iowa (with names like Camelot and Dakota Prairie Sun Club) that networked together and met in homes and other locations that they could rent or otherwise access for a short time. I've been unable to find much, if anything, new or updated about any such group.
If anyone knows anything, my wife and I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:Formal Organization Inquiry

This is Sunnmaxx from the former Camelot club. Please send me a PM on NetNude.com

This post was edited

It seams PM is working just fine here. Hoping we have some house parties soon. Anybody new want to attend please let us know.

This post was edited

Glad to hear there are still some groups in Iowa! I'd be interested in joining a meet up, if nearby. Or, if anyone is interested in a get together around the CR corridor, let me know!

This post was edited

About 15 yrs ago there was a group in CR and we hosted a party in Iowa City and a few from the old showed up but they had a hard time locating others. It would be nice if a group started up in east-central IA. Actually if somebody posted something at Blue Lake you would probably find half of them.

This post was edited