Vera Playa naturist resort, Spain

Hi guys, if anyone is interested in visiting the totally naked beach resort of Vera Playa in Spain then do get in touch with me as I live there with mu husband and am happy to help with information. We've also got a website that will answer a lot of your questions www.veraplayavacations.com ... also happy to meet up and show people around. Hope to see you there this season guys!

This topic was edited
RE:Vera Playa naturist resort, Spain

I understand there are naked beach bars?

This post was edited

There certainly are, and several places you can eat in the evening without clothes. I once spent a holiday there, naked 24/7

This post was edited

Hi Steve. I did try to book with you but you were too popular and fully booked. I shall be visiting between 23 May and 30 May staying in a beachfront apartment. It would be great to meet up for a drink and a chat. I will bring the bottle. Lol. David

This post was edited

There certainly are, and several places you can eat in the evening without clothes. I once spent a holiday there, naked 24/7

That is so true. If you spend a week there you can be truly naked 24/7. If you are there for two weeks it is 24/14. Friend ggt and I had two separate weeks there, during which I had 3 naked massages by 3 different women. There are plenty of places to eat and drink naked and the beach is good. And you can stroll around the streets naked too. Just stock up on essentials (whisky, coffee, wine...) beforehand as the supermarket is outside the nudist zone.

This post was edited