New to this site

I am new to this site. I have been a closet nudist all my life. I have had to deal with it and be naked at home or go to the creek near my home and be able to skinny dip when no one is around. Would love to make some new friends. My wife isn't a nudist but does accept my way of life. It's kind of a lonely world. And not a whole lot of people understand that it's not about sex, just accepting that we like to be naked sometimes.

This topic was edited
RE:New to this site

Im new here too...grew up with nudism in my house but its harder since we moved to ireland...dont know why ppl think nude = sex

This post was edited

Hallo don't seem to be many on here from ireland I'm here in the west galway

This post was edited

We are new to this too and feel we need to mostly keep it a secret because of how others will react. Biggest concern is because we have kids and some would interpreted our nudity as harmful. Until the legal situation makes it more legally clear that nude doesn't automatically mean sex and exploitation I feel like we will need to be very careful who knows we are doing this. I think about how my parents have photos in our photo albums of all of us kids in the bath when we were little and think nothing of it. Yet if I did that today and went somewhere to have them printed I would probably get in trouble or at least questioned about.

This post was edited

Yes it is hard to get into nudisim. U should be care full/
Are u married ? are u male or female?
First be naked alone in home if only u in home/
Slowly u can get use to it.
No one can advise with half information.

This post was edited