Campout

Need to get a camp out planed in Ar where we can all get together and meet

This topic was edited
RE:Campout

I would be interested in this as well. Sometime soon I hope. I'm in AR most of the time, and the ticks and chiggers are on their way. - Nudeprewd

This post was edited

Let us know when/where and we will try to make it

This post was edited

We would be interested in join you and getting to know other nudists here in Ar.

This post was edited

Sounds like a naked party to us! With some chilling and grilling!

This post was edited
Campout

Good Morning, don't know about places in AR, except maybe private property, and I know it's a long trip but Indian Hills in Slidell, LA is a campground with cabin rentals, trailer hook-ups and tent spots. We have been members for over 6 years and it is the only Nudist camp between TX and AL/FL. There is a group for them here at TN. Good Luck on arranging a meet & greet with the others you are conversing with. Just giving everyone an alternative to consider. Best wishes, J & S

This post was edited
RE:Campout (Eureka Springs area option)

Option: I came across this AirBnB location a few months ago, 11 acres of woods near Eureka Springs/Beaver Lake, that is primitive camping, nude friendly. Sounds like a good set up, private, safe, not far off highway. I assume tent camping only.
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11754052?s=SsPo11Et
It says space for 4 people, so 2 couples could work it out, or with that much space, the owner may be open to a civilized group of nudists. So that is one option for those willing to go to NW AR.

This post was edited
RE:Campout (Option: Ouachita Mts- north of Hot Springs)

Are folks tent or trailer or back-of-the-pickup campers (would determine access and space needed)???

I know of a dead end forest road on the National Forest north of Hot Springs that is easy to get to, decent road and isolated, but it needs some recon to check condition and space. It's on a ridgetop, and not on water. I think their would be some neat hiking down to a small creek below. Just north of Jessieville, east on FR 132. More details later, if suitable.

This post was edited
RE:Campout (Eureka Springs area option)

Sounds like a awesome place

This post was edited

Isn't that risky in Arkansas. Nudism is illegal there

This post was edited

Found a place around Ponca were going Friday to check it out it's supposed to be a private retreat that a Nudist couple has supposed to be several acres with fishing and Creek's and camping spots. Can't wait to meet them

This post was edited