- Nowhere legal. Try visiting Hidden Lake Resort near Jay, FL (north of Pensacola). Maybe you've already been there and their Blue Lagoon...
- Coming soon, on October 20th (2018) the Annual "Boo Run" 5K at Hidden Lake Resort in FL panhandle (north of Pensacola). Great natural trails...
- Ditto to John916 recommendation of visiting Cheri ("CheriDonna" here at TrueNudists) @ Travelites.Inc. about 20 min. south of Columbia. It...
- I'm hitting the road in a few days to arrive VVHS 6/11/18 , to begin my 2 weeks as a Camp Host! (Sorry folks, no fires for smores at the pavilion...
- . What are people doing for World Naked Hiking Day? I am going to be down in southern Colorado. My wife and I will be at Valley View from the 19th -...
- Anything by "Gungor" / "Michael Gungor Band" and "Future of Forestry" !!!!!!!! Both are very innovative, progressive...
- nudeprewdjoined a group
- 50 Plus Nudists
A group for nudists 50 years old or more. A place to discuss issues concerning nudism, past experiences, new directions, plans for your future ......
- anyone know what altitude it at ? we live ( according to google maps ) 123 miles from there but i was always afraid it would be rather chilly there...
- Altitude is 8,600 ft @ VVHS village. I volunteered there for 2 weeks in mid-Oct. 2017, and it was warmer than normal for that time of year, but I was...
- Pamela69 said: ........ "This works for me: Lie down and then twist slightly to transfer most of your weight onto one thigh. Using your hand roll...
Single, mid-50s, born again Christian, deeply love all of nature and natural, simple living. I'm solar-powered, and get irritable and fatigued when my internal battery runs down due to clouds. Otherwise, I'm laid back and chill, an introvert but amiable (I discovered I can talk to strangers and people in general much easier when NUDE!) I'm naked @ home, stealth nude on the back deck, and whenever discreetly possible in the outdoors, which is frequently (isolated trails/ forests/ deserts/beaches/ bodies of water, especially any C/O hot springs!)
I think I knew I wanted to live naked when I had my first outdoor shower at Boy Scout camp! What an epiphany. I was also very envious of the dad/son that skinny dipped on a backpack trip, when all the rest of us were textile. And also seeing the hippies naked at the local hot springs (while hiking with my church youth group :) ). As an adult, other than my private indoor/outdoor moments, I was too afraid to bare it all until I moved back to the Rockies in the early '90s. Then I hit every hot springs, club and group within 200 miles, and a nude beach on my honeymoon. Then several personal matters (and the "moral dilemma" for me of being a Christian interested in nudism) blocked my enjoyment of social nudity for many years, until ------
UPDATE: 2016 - spent 3 glorious days at Valley View/Orient Land Trust in July. It has changed a lot in 25 years, but fantastic awesome and one-of-a-kind. I would love to volunteer there! From there, I dropped down to Taos and took in Black Rock HS. Later, in the fall, I spent 2 nights @ MiCasa C/O B&B in Albuquerque (google for "micasabb" & "Albuquerque" . Excellent place/hostess/guests). I also visited the once-famous Spence Hot Springs, but it is dead! Low water flow, most pools dried up and barely 100 deg. :( San Antonio HS is still great as ever though. Strange. And then I free-hiked a secret canyon for half a day.
My favorite places are OLT (OrientLandTrust/Valley View HS, CO) and OLT (OakLakeTrails,OK) and Hidden Lake Resort (near Jay, FL).
I would like to participate someday in SW Nude Racing Series and a Christian Nudist Convocation.
Anonymous - 60
- 5' 9"
- Income Level
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Born-again Christ followers who enjoy God's creation (natural bodies in the natural world). Others with common outdoor etc interests (see My Groups), who have a non-sexual, non-exhibitionist wholesome traditional view of nudism/naturism.I am a closet naturist regarding any family and "real-world" friends, and so I am extremely discreet here. Just do NOT need the drama and nuclear fall-out from my conservative world. Sad, but true. I have decided that my Lord is permissive of my naturism and socializing nude, if I keep it in a context of respectful and wholesome company (ie - avoid the wild party crowd, lewdness that is present in some environments and groups. Don't try to tell me it is not there. It is. Basically I would like to discreetly hang out with the same type of folks I would otherwise, which includes a WIDE range of people, just no clothes :) I'm very amiable, good sense of humor (very dry), and can converse on wide range of topics, even things I don't directly participate in.
Following Christ, hiking, camping, exploring wild places, visiting again someday low-key family friendly resorts/camps/beaches. I'm not interested in the elaborate theological discussions and the -I've read the bible front to back, and it doesn't exclude social nudity - discussions. I've read it all too. The key issues for me are: Do I demonstrate/experience the fruits of the Spirit? Am I a stumbling block to others? Is Satan trying to take something God created and use it to make me obsess over it, distract me, create a wall between me and my children, family friends (if they were to find out. It already lead to my divorce).
For nudists, Walkabout has an incredible innocent skinnydipping scene. I want to chase down and watch The Same River Twice (rafting the Grand Canyon nude in the '70s, then a reunion 30-40 years later to discover the paths everyone took).
Classic ('60s/'70s) rock, folk rock, Americana/acoustic/bluegrass, some old country , outlaw country (Waylon/Willie), John Denver
Our Armed Forces (especially the Army Special Forces)! Wildland firefighters!
We are currently looking for volunteers to help update our listings and events.Message teamtrue2 for details