RE:Research shows nudists are happier people

Next time I see an unhappy person, I'll suggest they take their clothes off. That should cheer them up!

This post was edited

Well Sydney from the show M*A*S*H once said, "Slide your pants down and slide on the ice".

This post was edited

"Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice."Sidney Friedman, MASH 4077

I don't know when or where that jingle began but we were using it as kids in the 1940's. When we were urged to say something or jokingly asked to give a speech, this ditty would pop out and everyone laughed.

This post was edited

The report on this study is very interesting but it just reinforces what we already knew. The people we need to convince, besides the general public, are the psychologists. They have to believe it enough to prescribe social nudism sessions to their sad and depressed patients.

This post was edited

I had a conversation about this (perhaps not this particular study) with someone studying psychology a little over a year ago with someone that is not a nudists, and didn't know that I was one. The science behind it was pretty sound from their perspective, and she even commented something to the effect of "perhaps I should become a nudist." but in a sarcastic tone. I told her that if she ever wanted to conduct her own study I'd be happy to participate.

This post was edited

Nudists are possibly happier because they are more self-confident.

This post was edited