RE: Total Body Shave

Hi Guys, so was just wondering how many of you shave/remove all hair completely from the neck down. I have shaved genitals for a while and was thinking I might shave my body completely. I am a total body shaver, all year round. Nose to toes.I find the more often you shave the easier and quicker it is to complete. And I much prefer the touch of smooth skin, (my own and others).

This post was edited

I started body shaving the pubic area about 20 years ago. Gradually more hair was removed and the last ten years I shave from eyes down complete. I have light body hair so a complete body shave is not all the much work to keep totally smooth. I do prefer the totally bare and nude look and have hadpositive comments from other nudists.

This post was edited

I do a total body shave (from nose to toes) every couple days and have done so since puberty. I have never allowed a single hair to grow below my nose for more than a few days for over 30 years. I don't know what I would look like with body hair and I don't intend to start now! I love the look and feel of a completely smooth, hairless body and don't care what anyone thinks about it--it's my body and I'll groom it as I please. Personally, I hate body hair and think the human body looks best without it!

This post was edited

Chest, pits, abdomen, shaft, balls, pubes, crack and butt. Love the look and feeling.

This post was edited

I've been trimmed or shaved for over 40 years. Love it.

This post was edited

Been hairless from the neck down since Jr hi. Our swim team trained with the high school team. My mom actually helped me shave my legs the first several times. Thank god she went Brazilian because when I explained that the other guys shaved everything she understood. I never had much but I always preferred bare and smooth. When I started having sex, bare legs tangled up together felt so good. And I hate hate hate hair in my armpits. My aunt found that preference curious for a boy but admitted she liked the effect.

This post was edited

Shave everything from my head to my toes. Been shaved smooth for over a decade.

This post was edited