Total Body Shave

Hi Guys, so was just wondering how many of you shave/remove all hair completely from the neck down. I have shaved genitals for a while and was thinking I might shave my body completely.

This topic was edited
RE: Total Body Shave

I total body shave from the neck down and love it. You should just go for it - try a total body shave;if you don't like ityou can always let it grow back.

This post was edited

I total body shave from the neck down and love it. You should just go for it - try a total body shave;if you don't like ityou can always let it grow back.Do you get some one to shave you ?? I can ot imagine how much time it takes to do a complete shave. And as fast as my pube area grows back if i had chest ass and back hair that grows back that quick, i cant imagine the maintenance time it would take. BUT, if I have someone that was willing to do the shaving and take care of anything else that "popped"up, that might be worth while.......
Deryck
Deryckh1995@yahoo.comDeryckh1995 Yahoo Messenger

This post was edited

I have been shaved from nose to toes since hs and college swim teams, very hairy otherwise so when i shaved at 14 and felt my smooth skin again i could never go back definitely think it looks and feels soooooo much better.

This post was edited

Started laser and electrolysis last year. All but my legs are smooth. I really like not having any pubic hair.

This post was edited

Hi Guys, so was just wondering how many of you shave/remove all hair completely from the neck down. I have shaved genitals for a while and was thinking I might shave my body completely.I naturally didn't have body hairs especially on my chest, I do shaved regularly for pubic hairs all the way down to my arse hole and also armpits

This post was edited

I have kept my body shaved from the neck down for many years. I hate body hair and love the feel of smooth skin.

This post was edited

I am completely shaved from my neck down and would never want to be any other way. It looks great, and feels great.

This post was edited

I shave my genitals, head, upper arms and back. Everything else is "trimmed" with hair clippers to a guard length to make it all short and even. This way gives me everything so short it looks like everything is completely shaved, but without the hassle of all the stubble and itching...

This post was edited

I stay shaved from the neck down and love it.

This post was edited

Every day a little bit of shaving does the trick for me. Love the smooth feeling and look of a shaved body. And shaving itself is exciting.

This post was edited