RE: Men wearing skirts when not naked

I have a home made kilt that my wife made for me that I love to wear when I cannot nude. Hoping she wilt the other one made soon as the old one faded and the pleats are coming out.

This post was edited

I wear a kilt often, if it's cold but I still want to feel free - only one step away from being naked, is why I'm an advocate. I've worn them to weddings fairly often too, I get a lot of admiring sartorial comments and I get to let loose underneath! Best of both worlds.

This post was edited

I used to weara pareu, especially when on vacation in the islands. These days I can't get it to stay on, am thinking of sewing some velcro to it, but really in the market for a light weight kilt. Wool it just to hot for summers in Florida.So now I just keep a pair of shorts handy for when someone's at the door.
I wouldn't mind a skirt, but would feel really funny shopping for one in a store; not sure I could do it.

This post was edited
RE:Men wearing skirts when not naked

Baggy shorts / No Underwear is the way to go...

This post was edited

I wear a lungi to water the plants on the patio, and to answer the door. Haven't worn it in public as it is quite thin. The material is light cotton and allows for cooling on hot humid days.

This post was edited
RE:Men wearing skirts when not naked

I doubt that I will ever wear a "skirt" ie a tailored structured piece of clothing without pantlegs, but I have a drawer full of pareus that I wear in the back yard and occasionally out and about in the Puna district of Hawaii. Also when naked hiking for quick cover up. Could see wearing a kilt sometime, actually part Irish here.

This post was edited