2017 CNC - is there gonna be one????

So, pretty slow group here. I think the last CNC was 2015 @ Oaklake Trails, OK. I see BoydAllen moved to Colorado, and just wondering if the idea of CNC has fizzled, and if there is one in the works, large or small, for 2017??

This topic was edited
RE:2017 CNC - is there gonna be one????

Sorry about the slowness of this group, that is my fault entirely.

As for CNC (Christian Nudist Convocation), we were forced to close it due to financial and time restrictions. However, we hope something will be able to change for us to start something again.
When we started CNC, we were given this group by Allen Parker, who started it in Ivor, VA (White Tail Resort). We were told that if at any time or reason we cannot continue with CNC, that it should be given back to Allen Parker. We cannot give it to anyone else, or let is sit and stagnate. Even though there was someone who wanted to take the reigns of CNC, Allen Parker reminded me of that agreement and I was forced to give it back to him (assuming we close it) and then he immediately closed it.

So with that, any future gatherings that I will lead will be depending on time and finances. In the mean time, one of our board members, Cameron of Tennessee, member of Rock Haven, has started another group CNA, so look that up and he said he is going to have an event at Rock Haven Resort in June of 2017.

This post was edited

Thanks for the reply and update. I've followed your various forum input and comments for years. - Nudeprewd (Savedsylvan in other forums, but no longer active on those)

This post was edited

In Colorado, I highly recommend Orient Land Trust/Valley View Hot Springs (olt.org) 2200 acres, all naturist and clothing optional. $30/person overnight + $10/n tent camping fee (reservations required, daily quota applies = call ahead). For $70 total, a couple can drive down from Denver, and be bare from the time you check in @ 0900 (or earlier if you go in the Visitor Center and get a cup of coffee and wait), all that day, all night and all the following day until CHECKOUT of 10 PM (when the outer gate closes nightly) = 37 hours total of bare natural freedom, with hiking, bat cave tours, astronomy, land conservation projects, off-grid power tours, and of course, the multiple hot (warm) springs, hydroelectric heated hot pools, natural warm springs swim pool, cooking pavilion and sauna. Friendly folks, tons of relaxation and fun. A Christian will be a minority, but, that is the real world. -(4/23/17)

This post was edited

We have a local bible study group at our home in Aurora. We have considered getting a gathering there at Orient Land Trust (Valley View). We may still do that pending time and resources (aka "money")

This post was edited