Greetings to All!

Hey, everyone. Just thought I'd introduce myself a little to the group. I grew up in Iowa and then moved out to Minnesota for school and work. Then, through different life events, I am back in Iowa. However, I don't know anything about Iowa's nudist scene, so any information would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to meet people in person, but otherwise, you can send me a message on here. Cheers!

This topic was edited
RE:Greetings to All!

Welcome! I've found that Iowa is not too nudist-friendly, unfortunately. The closest place to visit is Blue Lake Resort, NE of the Quad Cities. Otherwise, it might be easiest to find some fellow nudists in the area and try to arrange a meet up or some kind of fun event. There are a few non-landed groups in Iowa, I believe, but they may all be on the west side of the state. Hopefully others can shed some light on that.

This post was edited

The Camelot Club closed formal membership a couple yrs ago but we are mostly in DM and still get-to-gether a few times a year. We would like to meet you both and see if you are interested in going to the next one, probably in August. We usually do a potluck supper and it depends whose house we go to weather we use the backyard, hot tub, or whatever. Once we played crokae and were outside all afternoon. Can't do that at our house. PM me if you would like to get-to-gether.
Ron

This post was edited

Singemusique, my partner, and I have been trying to get a group started here in Eastern Iowa/Cedar Rapids. We are hosting a Naked Men's Chili Cook Off 11/18/2017 at our home in CR. If anyone is interested in attending, contact either of us on here.
Steve

This post was edited

Great. We will look forward to meeting at a future event!
Steve

This post was edited