Think I have a great natural eye for photography and bodies of all types, so any nj, ny, va, pa members want pics..?

Ive worked with body builders, chippendales, body, and print models..havent taken pics in a while but can lend my talents to those who are interested. HMU

This topic was edited
RE:Think I have a great natural eye for photography and bodies of all types, so any nj, ny, va, pa members want pics..?

As someone who has been in TN for 7 years I note your profile only has one photo - a head and shoulders. Do we take the lead from that?

This post was edited
RE:Think I have a great natural eye for photography and bodies of all types, so any nj, ny, va, pa members want pics..?

Was wondering if anyone can give advice on how to use an iPhone by yourself to take great pictures?

This post was edited

If you look on the web, you can find tripods intended for cell phones - they have a clamp to hold the phone, and soft flexible legs that allow you to set the tripod up almost anywhere, including grabbing on to the side of a post. You can also find bluetooth remote shutter releases that can connect to your phone so you can release the shutter from wherever you are. If you want to keep it simple, most phone cameras also have a timer function that gives you time to release the shutter and move to where the camera is pointed.

With those features and items, you can set up the phone and compose the picture, then get into the frame and take it.

This post was edited