Jehovah Witness

It was hot and i was feeling a little bit more game than usual. of course i was naked. i saw 2 male JW's approach the front door which is adjacent to my little office. i have previously scampered for the emergency pants but this time i thought what the hell. i answered the door in the natural. i did hide a little behind the door but they both could see that i was not wearing any clothes. While they chattered there spool for a few minutes i gradually exposed more of myself. they tried hard not to look but they gave fleeting glances. i did ask if they wanted to come in for a water, but they both declined, a bit reluctantly i feel. For me it was a challenge completed.

This topic was edited
RE:Jehovah Witness

I think if have related this someplace on TN before but here is short recap. Years ago i was remodeling my kitchen. It was cool enough I had on my winter nude, an open shirt. I opened the door to toss out some drywall. If the female 7th Day adventist had been 3 steps closer she would have been hit. I had no idea anyone was coming up the walk. I think the flying drywall distracted her from my lack of pants. I ducked back inside an put on some sweats before going back to the door.

This post was edited
RE: Missionaries

During construction of our house, we lived in a tent for a year on our property, and these days we are often outside - so it has always happened that someone will come up and see plainly that it's clothing-optional territory. After we closed in the house, I did answer the door naked a couple of times when missionaries called; they just turned away silently and left. I would not do that again; I have no desire to upset or offend people. If they see us outside, that's one thing, and I'm not going to make a mad dash for cover. But to go to the door naked seems a bit aggressive.

This post was edited
RE: Missionaries

Wonder which view she was enjoying of the two of you more. :)

This post was edited
RE:Jehovah Witness

I once lived in a neighborhood about a mile from a JW center. Since they walk everywhere I got JW callers frequently and of course it was usually when I was doing some pool time. So I would get out, wrap in a towel, go in the house to answer the door.

One afternoon when I heard the doorbell I knew it had to be yet another pair of JW's. This time I didn't bother with a towel. My front door was all clear glass so the 2 guys saw me completely naked as I approached the door and opened it with no inhibitions about being buck naked. I think they asked me a question, I said I wasn't interested and one handed me a brochure in case I changed my mind and said goodbye. Both guys would only look me directly in the eyes after I opened the door and acted as if my nudity didn't phase them. (Living in a city having lots of nudists I'm sure it wasn't their first encounter of this type).

The good news is my address was probably flagged after this so I never had another JW ring my doorbell!

This post was edited