RE:Nude at home Naked coffee every morning

Heres to morning coffee drinkers! I enjoy mine on my back deck while watching the sunrise.
Lucky some of you get to enjoy your morning coffee outdoors. Enjoy!

This post was edited

Sitting in my deck enjoying naked coffe and conversation with a very special naked lady friend.

Having naked coffee again with this special lady this morning. Nice to be with like-minded people enjoying such simple pleasures.

This post was edited

I always have my morning tea and breakfast naked except when staying a hotel.
The exception to the exception is, of course Clover Spa Hotel in Birmingham, UK.

This post was edited

I always have my morning tea and breakfast naked except when staying a hotel.The exception to the exception is, of course Clover Spa Hotel in Birmingham, UK.

Same here. I sleep naked, get out of bed, wash and have my morning coffee and breakfast. Often I don't get dressed until the evening. So that's several coffees and lunch in the nude too. I agree we do have to dress for breakfast in a textile hotel. But most of the hotels I stay in are naturist, so no clothes usually needed.

This post was edited

So wearing only my silk boxers and flip flops , I went and sat on my deck . The neighbor wasn't awake yet and I had the chance to slip off my boxers and enjoy an nice 30 minutes of nude time having coffee outside on the deck.

That is such a nice feeling, glad you could enjoy it stress-free. So peaceful in the early morning, gentle breeze on the bare skin.

I have a fairly private back yard, and on mornings when weather is nice and I don't have early appointments, I have been taking my coffee out to a covered patio and enjoying the birds and flowers. Gets me energized. Have done some naked yoga out there too. Bunch of sun salutations on the solstice was nice way to say good morning to the longest daylight.

This post was edited

Oh yeah, the only way to wake up! I grab my mug of coffee and head outside for the sun.

This post was edited

Absolutely, everyday. Sometimes outdoors when I camp. Nothing like campfire coffee!

Especially naked campfile coffee - naked wood fired barbecue coffee is a good substitute when at home.

This post was edited

Sitting naked on my deck enjoying my first cup of coffee. A light rain is falling. Enjoying the sound as it is falling on the leaves. So great to enjoy some of life's simple pleasures.

This post was edited

I love to have my first cup standing nude in my balcony. I have a huge open area right in front, but apartments thereafter. I don't care if they see me standing with my cup, enjoying the morning sun and cool breeze on my body is much more important.

This post was edited

Saturday morning naked coffee on my deck. Great feeling. Always a nice way to welcome the day!

This post was edited