Remote

A remote is handy when 10 sec is not long enough to get into position -some of the more tricky selfies. Has anyone else used one?

This topic was edited
RE:Remote

Ye I got a Bluetooth one for my phone but it's kinda tricky and doesn't always work well. I still prefer using my digital SLR when I can

This post was edited

A remote is handy when 10 sec is not long enough to get into position -some of the more tricky selfies. Has anyone else used one?

Yes it does come in handy for group photos. Never use it for being nude. Always used the timer, got an idea now.

This post was edited

I've got a Bluetooth remote for my phone, along with a small tripod. It works well.

This post was edited

I'm also one of those with a bluetooth remote and the tripod selfie stick for the iPhone.

I've started taking timer shots with my new camera. Those will start showing in my pictures soon.

This post was edited

iphones have remotes?? Damn I got a galaxy and no remote.

This post was edited

iphones have remotes?? Damn I got a galaxy and no remote.

They're available for Android phones, also. That's what I've got. Mine's a Camkix wireless Bluetooth model, and it works with my Galaxy S5.

This post was edited

iphones have remotes?? Damn I got a galaxy and no remote.They're available for Android phones, also. That's what I've got. Mine's a Camkix wireless Bluetooth model, and it works with my Galaxy S5.

Mmm would have to see then could get one for my s8 then.

This post was edited

I have found that I can set up my IPad or Iphone and record a video and record myself. Then you can download to a computer and play it, then you can select and take a snapshot or use the snipping tool to capture a photo.

This post was edited

I've done that, also, when I was filming myself doing something I didn't want to interrupt to take a photo. The only problem is that the resolution is not as good as the still camera can do, but it's good enough for a web post.

This post was edited

So was able to get a remote for my phone, so will use it for my next hiking adventure.

This post was edited