RE:ok shaved or not wich are u

I was shaved, but was too lazy to keep shaving on a regular basis. So I just use a #2 comb on the hair clippers to keep the pubes short.

This post was edited

Shaved, Waxed, Lasered, Depends how I feel and the day.
Let it grow when I get lazy.

This post was edited

shaved, and have been for years. i only shave once a week, but it's more than enough to keep the hair from showing. i much prefer it that way

This post was edited

Shaved and waxed in the old days. Mostly lasered now. Still need the a laser top up, meanwhile there is the very occasional shaving.
I have a home IPL device that is not use often enough, and last time was used with the help of a friend. :-)

This post was edited

I used to shave, then tried waxing which was not very successful, so then tried IPL on recommendation. IPL has been fantastic. Took a few uses before all the hair disappeared, now just a quick weekly shave to keep everything 100% smooth, and the occasional re-do with the IPL. I thoroughly recommend home IPL - thanks for the recommendation Jorgi! :-))

This post was edited

Always shaved in spring/summer time and sometimes in the winter for holidays to one of the Canarie islands

This post was edited

I have been smooth down below for years now. Think it looks and feels much better.

This post was edited

I'm trimmed and the wife varies from shaved to bushy. Sometimes she likes do have a landing strip.

This post was edited

Smooth but use a powder

This post was edited
RE: ok shaved or not wich are u

Not shaved very bushy

This post was edited