RE: how naked of you today ?

Always after back to home from work I'm full naked.

This post was edited
RE: how naked of you today ?

22 hours naked today - lunch with a friend in a restaurant and a swim in a public swimming pool accounts for the two textile hours ...It's funny that you spent all day naked almost and then had to put on a bathing suit to go swimming.

This post was edited
RE:how naked of you today ?

Naked indoors since temps are 30 degrees, got the woodstove going so it is nice and warm

This post was edited

Sun is shining, so even though temps outside are cold, inside it is toasty, so been nude most of the day, except when I had visitors. Now they are gone, will be nude the rest of tonight and into tomorrow, at least through a late breakfast.

This post was edited

Well...the same amount as usual. It's about 50'F or so outside so indoors is the rule for the morning. Doing my nude coffee and computer routine and will start my house chores soon...nude of course. I can't think of a better way.

This post was edited

Just the usual amount cooking breakafse and doing the Sunday morning chores. I didn't stay outside long as the temperature was only 8C with a substantial wind-chill.
Edit to add: That's about 46 degrees in old money.

This post was edited

We shall be nude most of the day, as it is -7 C we are indoors with the fire place going. We have friend dropping by this afternoon, however they are nudists as well so no need to get dressed. As we have said in the past we are very open about our nudists lifestyle and trust others could do the same.
Respect
Diane & Louis

This post was edited

Naked last night up until 9:30 am this morning when we left to do some Christmas shopping and get out of the cleaning lady's way! She's gone and we have returned home. We unloaded the back of my wife's car and I dropped the last bag and my wife looks at me and says ... "you're still dressed!" Kicked off my slip on shoes, dropped my pants and took off my polo shirt ... problem solved! I feel normal again! :D

My wife went through the house adjusting the mini blinds that the cleaning lady always leaves wide open. I closed up the garage, closed the door from the garage to house and went back inside the kitchen to find my wife rifling through the bags naked! Life is good!

This post was edited

Whaaaattttt????? Christmas shopping already????

This post was edited

We are really, really late at starting! LOL

This post was edited