One nude nap to many.......

Like most people in this group I tend to always sleep naked and that includes an ocasional power nap from time to time.

Many years ago I was recently divorced and had settled in properly in my new home. My ex sister in law was in the same situation and since we both could cry a bit on the others shoulder we kept in touch for some time after our divorces. We decided to have a meal and a few drinks together on a Friday night in the middle of the summer since there was a new resturant within walking distance to my living quarters. We decided that she would turn up at my place at 7 pm and then we could have a short stroll together to the restaurant.

Things didn't really go as planned. I came home at about 5:30 pm and had a shower and since I had plenty of time I decided to have a beer and watch the news on TV. Sitting down on the couch I realized that I was tired and a power nap would do the trick so I simply lay down on the couch assured that I would wake up by myself in about 20 to 25 minutes. I was naked of course. What happend was that I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 2 am the next day. I felt kind of silly but went to bed and the next day I had to make an appologetic phone call.

I had to tell the poor girl that I had fallen asleep and obviously not even heard the doorbell or the phone. She laughed at the whole thing and said that it didn't matter but that we could go ahead as planned 24 hours late which we did. In the meantime I did a lot of household chores and since photography was a hobby of mine I emptied the memory card im my camera to see the pics from last
week. To my great surprise there was a couple of pics of me sleeping on the couch naked wit a semi erection. To say I was puzzeled is an understatement but I started to put two and two together and I got everything confirmed later that night.

Since I didn't answer the doorbell the girl went round the house and went in through the door to the patio which I had left open since it was a lovely warm evening. When she found me fast asleep on the couch she didn't want to wake me up since I slept so hard. My camera was an the table next to me and she thought taking a few nude pics of me was a good practical joke which it of course was. I felt a bit silly at the time but it really was quite fun.

She knew that I was a nudist but she had never seen me naked before that day............ :)

Happy New 2018 to all of you!

This topic was edited
RE:One nude nap to many.......

Most times it's jst fun if you get caught out. It can be a bit embarrasing at first but afterwards you realize that it was a non-event. :)

This post was edited
RE:One nude nap to many.......

I try to nap poolside at a favorite resort but ... I hate to miss anything going on so my naps are the type where you nod off for a few minutes and wake back up because someone is talking or walks by my lounge. At resorts and clubs, while poolside, I tend to fall asleep easier and don't wake up as often or easily if I'm on my stomach.

This post was edited