Sleeping naked always

Fresh air helping!

Because we live in the burbs and in a tract of homes, we usually keep our windows closed at night. We live on a corner, that was on purpose. We only wanted to deal with one next-door neighbor. Our backyard borders an intersection in the tract. One...

Latest Post
by  
Sleeping positions ...

Do you have a single sleeping position or do you have variations ... and are they the same for night time sleeping as they are for napping? Or, is it any position you can get in to fall asleep! :D My wife has similar positions for sleeping period...

What side of the bed do you sleep on?

Looking from the food of the bed I always sleep on the right side, my partner on the left. Though he often says I sleep in the middle. But that's not true! The right side is just a bit bigger ^_^ What side of the bed do you sleep on? :-))

Problems Sleeping Naked

Problem #1 for me sleeping naked is I sleep walk. I have for I don't know how many years. Luann told me it was twice last night. She doesn't hear me get up it's when I come back to bed. I often will not return to bed I go sit in my...

How long does it take for you to fall asleep?

Some friends we have, as soon as they get to bed and turn of the light, bam!, a few seconds later they are asleep. My partner often too. For me it depends how tired I am but usually it takes like 5 to 10 minutes (sometimes even longer) before I doze...

Post Sleep

Recently, a few mornings while waking up in bed, the thought I could and would be nude to start the day made so much easier to get out of bed! I cherish the idea of being nude for as long as practical. Only those mornings when I have dog duty do I...

One nude nap to many.......

Like most people in this group I tend to always sleep naked and that includes an ocasional power nap from time to time. Many years ago I was recently divorced and had settled in properly in my new home. My ex sister in law was in the same situation...

A message to perspective members of this...

Many TN members have requested membership to my groups, this one included. I look over your profile, your pictures and the groups you belong to. If you've NOT BEEN APPROVED, here are some reasons why; 1) Your profile is, what I consider,...

Latest PostBUMP!
by AndyDi 
New Group!

I appreciate the TT's allowing me to start this new group. There are other groups that are similar but the Mods for those groups have not logged in, in quite some time. I will be uploading some pics to try and get new members to upload their...