- I think it has a lot to do with a deep-seated fascination clothed people have toward nudism (those who can suspend the prevalent thought that all...
- Not to be mean or too silly, but what exactly are you expecting to happen besides being around other naked people? It's delightful! Clothing...
- Not being too ambitious for seed saving this year but we will do a few - like our delicious Black Crim tomatoes we've both been so floored by -...
- Ntx, you missed the part where the OP wanted to specifically talk about erections not brought on by handling the penis. The discussion is about men...
- I have some curiosity about who you've been randomly speaking with about erections - do you mean in your professional life (you male kegel...
- wildwilly1 responded to a topic "How do you explain to textiles why you like to be nude?"
- One tactic to try on your partner who doesn't understand nudism is to turn the question around on them, ask them what do they find that is so...
- Nice to learn more about your coming to be a nudist story, want2bfree. Know that more of us have that same regret than don't, about wishing to...
- Interesting that the main definition of the word is a narrow strap. Makes sense then that one can have thong footwear and a thong brief. Or all at...
- Out of the dark recesses of my old brain comes the memory of a moment where I was the only nude person among a few strangers, in 2018 on the Potomac,...
- You tan faster than the tan fades. You have to spend a considerable amount of time covered up before you started to notice any difference. As long as...
Me and my honey are avid nudists and love the lifestyle, just moved in together at a resort and saving so much time on laundering, hee hee!! Interested in nothing but sharing thoughts on nudism and its fabulous attributes, and encouraging everyone to bare it whenever they can. Clothes are DUMB!
We did manage to catch the 'Rona, and not sure how with our protocols, but came through it fine. All boosted and ready to entertain iffin' you are too. We as a civil society are still not out of the woods, but I think I can see some light coming from the edge of the forest now! God I hope it is so ~ so much death and stupidity makes my heart hurt for the Earth.
Bill - 62
- 0' 0"
- Some College
- Income Level
- House boy for my sweet lover at the moment
G - 57
- 0' 0"
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Hanging with other nudies who think for themselves and who think supping wine is good - and dancing on our deck like everyone's watching and we care not that they are
Music and movies and birding and gardening and socializing and cooking (and eating mmm!) and dancing socially once Covid-19 is outta here ~
Oh so many, more recent ones are The Martian, Star Wars - The Rise Of Skywalker, Rogue One, Rocketman; very NOT recent are The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Jaws, Dr. Strangelove (I'm sure G will like it when she sees it). She dislikes Star Trek but I'm an equal-opportunity Trekker/Wars-er. With Trek I'm more old school Kirk/Picard [Roddenberry]-style rather than DS9/Enterprise [Piller/Taylor].If there was a television favorite section here it would include Castle, Andy Griffith, M*A*S*H and NCIS. So much to see; so little time! Reality T.V. is neither, for the record - I couldn't break G of her of her Masked Singer habit until they allowed Guliani on stage. I gained so much respect for Jeong and Thicke when they walked off the stage on that walking, talking, (but surely not singing) waste of space. Naked & Afraid? Yes & No.
She's a lot bit country, a little bit rock&roll; I'm a lot bit R&R and rhythm & blues. Led Zeppelin still reigns as the heavy metal band for the ages forty years after the loss of John Henry Bonham.
Anyone who is respectful to all, regardless of bullshit politics, sexual direction, race or religion, makes us happy to know you ~ but stay six feet away if you can't take a needle in your arm for everyone's safety and health. Healthcare heroes deserve better treatment than to be constantly confronted by poorly-informed, self-important people who are filling up our hospitals and helping to spread a disease that would already be under control if they would just get vaccinated - and that means taking the shots before someone they care about is dead or dying, or suffering lifelong ailments. And for goodness sake, wear a damned mask in public until this crisis is over. Science is REAL and we are all in this together, so act like it, and stop thinking the only person who matters is the one looking back from the mirror. That's bat shit crazy thinking, unless you're living alone in a cave with bats - and they get covid.Heroes are people who help others, who don't ask for or expect any reward, and without regard for the ethnicity or creed of those they are helping.Anyone in the armed forces has our full respect, as do people in healthcare, fire & rescue, police, and social workers. It is you who make the difference. Thank you!