- A wonderful story, Flora, thank you for letting us enjoy the dance floor vicariously. That [removed] man was very lucky he chose you for the dancing...
- Being fully open to every experience can help a person better understand the world around them and their place in it. A pervasive worrying about what...
- It could be all having to do with the laws in the country where one lives. Especially with the all the remote areas and smaller general population in...
- Being such a personal process, anyone in the waxing waiting room may let their imagination (aka fantasies) run amuck. But let us be real; everyone is...
- So he saw you nude, turned around and went to his room and that was the final mention of it? I suppose a college-age person has seen enough semis...
- It's perfectly normal for a man to react like that, given the lovely fire and the freedom of the house. An open fire exerts some strong primal...
- I guess he got introduced to nudity at home! He had seen incidental nudity at home before, but this was a different situation. If there's no...
- A positive way of playing nice in the sandbox of True Nudists might include the acceptance that this is a form of entertainment first, a way to bear...
- Colder weather would tend to bring more nudists inside and thus more apt to pick up their device or (in my case) sit at a computer and put down some...
- I'm feeling a little torn about this situation, knowing that at a nude beach or any place where social nudity prevails, we should be allowing...
Me and my honey are avid nudists and love the lifestyle, just moved in together at a resort and saving so much time on laundering, hee hee!! Interested in nothing but sharing thoughts on nudism and its fabulous attributes, and encouraging everyone to bare it whenever they can. Clothes are DUMB!
We did manage to catch the 'Rona, and not sure how with our protocols, but came through it fine. All boosted and ready to entertain iffin' you are too. We as a civil society are still not out of the woods, but I think I can see some light coming from the edge of the forest now! God I hope it is so ~ so much death and stupidity makes my heart hurt for the Earth.
Bill - 63
- 0' 0"
- Some College
- Income Level
- House boy for my sweet lover and part time at the office at
G - 58
- 0' 0"
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Hanging with other nudies who think for themselves and who think supping wine is good - and dancing on our deck like everyone's watching and we care not that they are
Music and movies and birding and gardening and socializing and cooking (and eating mmm!) and dancing socially or one on one on our deck ~
Oh so many, more recent ones are The Martian, Star Wars - The Rise Of Skywalker, Rogue One, Rocketman; very NOT recent are The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Jaws, Dr. Strangelove (I'm sure G will like it when she sees it). She dislikes Star Trek but I'm an equal-opportunity Trekker/Wars-er. With Trek I'm more old school Kirk/Picard [Roddenberry]-style rather than DS9/Enterprise [Piller/Taylor].If there was a television favorite section here it would include Castle, Andy Griffith, M*A*S*H and NCIS. So much to see; so little time! Reality T.V. is neither, for the record - I couldn't break G of her of her Masked Singer habit until they allowed Guliani on stage. I gained so much respect for Jeong and Thicke when they walked off the stage on that walking, talking, (but surely not singing) waste of space. Naked & Afraid? Yes & No.
She's a lot bit country, a little bit rock&roll; I'm a lot bit R&R and rhythm & blues. Led Zeppelin still reigns as the heavy metal band for the ages forty years after the loss of John Henry Bonham.
Anyone who is respectful to all, regardless of bullshit politics, sexual direction, race or religion, makes us happy to know you ~ but stay six feet away if you can't take a needle in your arm for everyone's safety and health. Sixty feet would be even better. Healthcare heroes deserve better treatment than to be constantly confronted by poorly-informed, self-important people who are filling up our hospitals and helping to spread a disease that would already be under control if they would just get vaccinated - and that means taking the shots before someone they care about is dead, dying, or suffering lifelong ailments. Science is REAL and we are all in this together, so act like it, and stop thinking the only person who matters is the one looking back from the mirror. That's bat shit crazy thinking, unless you're living alone in a cave with bats.Heroes are people who help others, who don't ask for or expect any reward, and without regard for the ethnicity or creed of those they are helping.Anyone in the armed forces has our full respect, as do people in healthcare, fire & rescue, police, and social workers. It is you who make the difference. Thank you!