- Hello fellow planter on the other side of the world! I have one 3x12 foot double dug bed frozen over right now, planning to dig another one 4x12 when...
- I've found that different places use the two terms differently. In the UK they seem to lean toward using the term naturist for all the nudism...
- There is one undeniable, definitive difference between the two activities being discussed here. Nudism can be done whether you're alone in your...
- Hello to all the newbies to nudism! Please ask any questions you may have and one or more of us more-seasoned naturals might be able to answer them...
- Once their on the web it's anyone's to see, oh yes! I usually read my emails and do my web work with my computer attached to my 55 inch...
- Very lovely, thank you! Keep that camera handy. I used to take a ton of photographs in my youth and miss those times. Regular photography (with a...
- It seems as if we might get a chance to do some of these naked snow activities soon with an eight inch snow storm forecast for this weekend! We all...
- Georgie didn't write them bill of rights, Tommy did and he, Ben and several other founding fathers took "air baths" regularly. And at...
- I'm often tempted to strike up a conversation with the other guys in the locker room/shower area at my yoga studio after the nude yoga session is...
- Same here. Married and don't wear the ring. I am a grease monkey working with my hands. In the Army there was a safety poster on the wall, there...
Me and my honey are avid nudists and love the lifestyle, just moved in together at a resort and saving so much time on laundering, hee hee!! Interested in nothing but sharing thoughts on nudism and its fabulous attributes, and encouraging everyone to bare it whenever they can. Clothes are DUMB!
Anonymous - 61
- 0' 0"
- Income Level
Anonymous - 57
- 0' 0"
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Hanging with the nudies and supping some wine is good
Music and movies and birding and gardening and socializing and cooking (and eating mmm!) and dancing socially once Covid-19 is outta here ~
She's a lot bit country, a little bit rock&roll; I'm a lot bit R&R and rhythm & blues
Anyone who is respectful to all, regardless of bullshit politics, sexual direction, race or religion, makes us happy to know you ~ but stay six feet away if you can't take a needle in your arm for everyone's safety and health. Healthcare heroes deserve better treatment than to be constantly confronted by poorly-informed, self-important people who are filling up our hospitals and helping to spread a disease that would already be under control if they would just get vaccinated - and that means taking the shots before someone they care about is dead or dying. And for goodness sake, wear a damned mask in public until this crisis is over. Science is REAL and we are all in this together, so act like it, and stop thinking the only person who matters is the one looking back from the mirror. That's bat shit crazy thinking, unless you're living alone in a cave with bats - and they get covid.Heroes are people who help others, who don't ask for or expect any reward, and without regard for the ethnicity or creed of those they are helping.Anyone in the armed forces has our full respect, as do fire & rescue & police & social workers. It is you who make the difference. Thank you!