RE: SHAVING: other issue

...may be why some guys shave

...I personally don't care what other peopledo...

::sigh:: ... still missing the question

Maybe a few illustrations might help ...

This post was edited

Scenario #1
John, through his friends, was introduced into the nudist lifestyle during a vacation.
His experience was very positive that he started living his nudist lifestyle at home, goes to nude or c/o beaches,
holds c/o parties to friends, attends c/o club nearby, etc.
His outlook on this new found lifestyle was immensely positive that he tells the story again and again and again to other
nudists, and people that may not be nudists/naturists but supports him in his chosen lifestyle.
I get this scenario. Somebody found a way of life that has physical, emotional, psychological benefits and wants to tell the whole world about it.

This post was edited

I did notice that after I got circumcised as an adult that hair did ride up close to the head. But, since i share and mangroom I did not find it to be an issue.

This post was edited
RE:SHAVING: other issue

Really good point once your preference for being smooth or not has been stated not really any reason IMO to keep harping on it.
Why is it important that you let everyone know repeatedly that youare shaved completely, partially, or involved in someform of hairremoval, especially around the genital area?

This post was edited
RE:SHAVING: other issue

Another old post

Same bot.

This post was edited