SHAVING: other issue

The forums and groups are filled with SHAVING topics.

Hair removal(shaving, waxing, etc), whether completely or partially
on any part of the body, is not even a requirement for being a
nudist/naturist.

TN members ask questions all the time, whether it's a reluctant
spouse/gf, interactions with other nudists, meeting nudists face to
face,
nudist/naturist places to go(resort, beaches, wilderness), etc.,
and they get some answers from other members.

However, raise the issue of SHAVING and you get responses from
members you didn't know existed.

A previously new member raised the issue of shaving and got over 4
pages of response within 4 days.
Another member raised the same issue and the topic received 4 pages
of similar response in 12 hrs.

Why is it important that you let everyone know repeatedly that you
are shaved completely, partially, or involved in some
form of hair
removal, especially around the genital area?

This topic was edited
RE: SHAVING: other issue

Where is the damn LIKE button........this is so true.

This post was edited

The forums and groups are filled with SHAVING topics.Hair removal(shaving, waxing, etc), whether completely or partiallyon any part of the body, is not even a requirement for being anudist/naturist.TN members ask questions all the time, whether it's a reluctantspouse/gf, interactions with other nudists, meeting nudists face toface,nudist/naturist places to go(resort, beaches, wilderness), etc.,and they get some answers from other members.However, raise the issue of SHAVING and you get responses frommembers you didn't know existed.A previously new member raised the issue of shaving and got over 4pages of response within 4 days.Another member raised the same issue and the topic received 4 pagesof similar response in 12 hrs.Why is it important that you let everyone know repeatedly that youare shaved completely, partially, or involved in someform of hairremoval, especially around the genital area?And why do we have to know they have doodads hanging off of their pecker?

This post was edited

The forums and groups are filled with SHAVING topics.Hair removal(shaving, waxing, etc), whether completely or partiallyon any part of the body, is not even a requirement for being anudist/naturist.TN members ask questions all the time, whether it's a reluctantspouse/gf, interactions with other nudists, meeting nudists face toface,nudist/naturist places to go(resort, beaches, wilderness), etc.,and they get some answers from other members.However, raise the issue of SHAVING and you get responses frommembers you didn't know existed.A previously new member raised the issue of shaving and got over 4pages of response within 4 days.Another member raised the same issue and the topic received 4 pagesof similar response in 12 hrs.Why is it important that you let everyone know repeatedly that youare shaved completely, partially, or involved in someform of hairremoval, especially around the genital area?There are groups and topics that are of a far more sexual nature herethat should be addressed. The resort that I go to has about 15%that are shaved and I am proud to be one of them!!

This post was edited

I'm not arguing or disagreeing with you - I'm curious as to why being shaved makes you "proud"? If you checked my pictures you will see I am shaved also. Never mentioned it here before. Why would this make me proud? I shave my beard off at times. This does not make me proud.

This post was edited

I'm not arguing or disagreeing with you - I'm curious as to why being shaved makes you "proud"? If you checked my pictures you will see I am shaved also. Never mentioned it here before. Why would this make me proud? I shave my beard off at times. This does not make me proud.I was just using the word "Proud" as a defense on the attack on shaved nudists. Being shaved can also be classified with those that have tattoo's and I would bet that they are proud of what they have!There are groups and topics of a far more sexual nature at this site that should be addressed.

This post was edited

I'm not arguing or disagreeing with you - I'mcurious as to why being shaved makes you "proud"? If you checked mypictures you will see I am shaved also. Never mentioned it herebefore. Why would this make me proud? I shave my beard off attimes. This does not make me proud.
I was just using the word "Proud" as a defense on the attack on
shaved nudists. Being shaved can also be classified with those that
have tattoo's and I would bet that they are proud of what they
have!
There are groups and topics of a far more sexual
nature at this site that should be addressed.

There all kinds of behavior that on here that could be
addressed, but the OP asked

Why is it important
that you let everyone know repeatedly that you are shaved
completely, partially, or involved in some
form of hair removal, especially around the genital area?

Of course he was not directing this at you directly. Many on
here bring up theirshaved area, their tattoos etc. for no
reason.

This post was edited

Fully agree with Connor Jr. 's post
Yep discussing, shaving, errections, jewelry is so ho hum.
I would prefer to read where people go and what activities people do nude not how they doll themselves up to look better so they can show off.

This post was edited

I may not have mentioned this before...
I don't have a tattoo.
S

This post was edited

Some of the other forums might be more informational on how you shave and what you use and what works for you.

This post was edited

There are groups and topics that are of a far more sexual nature here that should be addressed.
If you feel strongly that those topics should be discussed, you are more than welcome to address them in a new thread/topic of your making.
Come on now. Don't be shy.
Being shaved can also be classified with those that have tattoo's and I would bet...
I don't have a tattoo.
This post is not about tattoos or how an act can or cannot be classified as such nor a DIY step by step manual.
... a simple question at the end of Post #1.

This post was edited