RE: SHAVING: other issue

If you feel strongly that those topics should bediscussed, you are more than welcome to address them in a newthread/topic of your making.Come on now. Don't be shy.
It has been donea number of times!!! Apparently you are new here?

This post was edited

Why doesnt people join the groups that available to them on their sublects of interest and post there. Why use the main board all the time. Isnt that what the groups are for. Maybe the moderators should suggest it and move the posts to those groups and clean up some of the clutter.

This post was edited

Why doesnt people join the groups that available to them on their sublects of interest and post there. Why use the main board all the time. Isnt that what the groups are for. Maybe the moderators should suggest it and move the posts to those groups and clean up some of the clutter.
I agree!

This post was edited

Maybe the moderators should suggest it and move the posts to those groups and clean up some of the clutter.
Naaah. Prefer this stays here ...

Now, back to the question ...

This post was edited

I think that for many of us it's either a new idea and/or haven't found the right procedure for themselves; myself included. I've been shaving for years, but can't get the smoothness that I desire. I'm using a very good 5 blade razor, shaving cream and moisturizer afterwards. I don't get bumps or red splotches, but it's not as smooth as I want. Am seriously considering an epilator, but $$$.

This post was edited

Maybe the moderators should suggest it and move the posts to those groups and clean up some of the clutter.
Naaah. Prefer this stays here ...

Now, back to the question ...
The OP asked
Why is it important that you let everyone know repeatedly that you are shaved completely, partially, or involved in some
form of hair removal, especially around the genital area?

This post was edited

The forums and groups are filled with SHAVING topics.Hair removal(shaving, waxing, etc), whether completely or partiallyon any part of the body, is not even a requirement for being anudist/naturist.TN members ask questions all the time, whether it's a reluctantspouse/gf, interactions with other nudists, meeting nudists face toface,nudist/naturist places to go(resort, beaches, wilderness), etc.,and they get some answers from other members.However, raise the issue of SHAVING and you get responses frommembers you didn't know existed.A previously new member raised the issue of shaving and got over 4pages of response within 4 days.Another member raised the same issue and the topic received 4 pagesof similar response in 12 hrs.Why is it important that you let everyone know repeatedly that youare shaved completely, partially, or involved in someform of hairremoval, especially around the genital area?Yeah, really! I don't know why the issue comes up so much, and no one ever seems to explain why they're bringing it up. I just trim my hair in some places on my body, because it's uncomfortable and sometimes ugly when clothed. I think it's disgusting to walk around with a lot of chest hair sticking up out of one's shirt...like at the office, and I can't stand it when my hair is 3-4 inches long anywhere on my body. Other than they both have to do with comfort, I don't think it has anything to do with nudism. I also don't think that discussions about circumcision are appropriate. They probably turn people off to the site and lifestyle.

This post was edited

It could also be people trying to boost their Nudist Level, heh.
Going for Super Nudist!
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

It could also be people trying to boost their Nudist Level, heh.Going for Super Nudist!
That's possible but that is just so sad.

This post was edited

That could very well be true. I also find that when I shave my face completely I look a lot younger too. I personally don't care what other people do, I just personally prefer to be hairy. I feel like it has an attractive masculine feel. I also prefer to see it on other guys too. But that's me. I'm not saying either that shaving doesn't make you unmasculine either. It all is a personal preference and comfort for everyone.

This post was edited