Future Nude 5k List

Does anyone have a list of 2018 nude 5k races? It may be too early, but I'm planning on doing at least one or two next season and wanted to take a gander at what resorts were offering these things. Chime in and let me know where you may have run one in 2017. I ran the Dare to Bare 5k at White Tail Resort in June 2017 and now I'm hooked! Please share.

This topic was edited
RE:Future Nude 5k List

I had to skip 2017, but ran the Sunny Rest 5k in June of 2016. Planning to run it again in 2018. Its a little far for you, but there was also a (much smaller) color run at Solair in Connecticut the very next weekend last year which I'd run if they have it again in 2018.

This post was edited

I ran at Sunny Rest in Palmerton, PA twice this past summer. The first was the "Wiggle, Giggle, Jiggle 5k," a clothing optional road run through the park in June. A 7K trail run happened in August 2017. Both were great events coinciding with volleyball tournaments.

Nothing has been posted for the 2018 season, as it's early for any run next year to be organized and published. Trust me though, they're sure to happen again in 2018. Each has a fairly long lineage and a good following!

On my list for 2018 is the "State Line Streak" at the White Thorn Lodge outside of Pittsburgh, PA. It will have to be an over-nighter for me. I couldn't go last year, since I had already made plans for that weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing that announcement, as White Thorn appears to make a great sports weekend of it!

This post was edited

I ran the White Thorn one in 2016......couldn't this year due to illness. I did, however, run Caliente Naked 5K in May in Tampa area and Cypress Cove Memorial Day 5k in Kissimmee FL. I'm all set for May 6th weekend at Caliente again this year.

This post was edited

I also plan on doing the 5k at White Thorn this year. Will be a good time!

This post was edited

I would love to do the Caliente 5k but it's hard to get away from work and can't afford to fly. It is on my Bucket list, but not in 2018. Let me know when the Wiggle, Giggle, and Jiggle comes out again. The t-shirt alone would be worth making that trip. I hope to do 2 nude 5k races this year if possible, maybe even 3. it all depends on when, where, and how much the accommodations will run me. Almost all of these are overnighters for me.

This post was edited

Im adding the Dare to go Bare 5K on April 8 in Lutz FL to my nude running plan for 2018! Id have added the Caliente Bare Dare 5K on May 6, but that date isnt good for me this year. It would be cool to have a 2018 list of all the possible races. Maybe something we need to create.

This post was edited

It used to have a web site that keep a full list, but it is not longer update it.
For the East coast, you can visit
https://blueskyevents1.wixsite.com/the-nude-run-5k
https://www.barebutts5k.com/
For the Virginia area, Whitetail 5K race is always a good race, pretty flat course, and nice club.

This post was edited

White Thorn Lodge SLS will be the weekend following July 4th. There will be an extended stay package from the 4th -8th for those interested. There is always music and games throughout the entire weekend.

This post was edited

Thanks for the info btkuytvuy

My knees cant run it but a good brisk walk is always great, will have to schedule time off.

This post was edited

I plan on attending on all 2018 nude 5k in California. Which there is only 4. Last year only did one and it was fun, can't wait to do this year's 5k.

This post was edited