Naked commercial driving

Some time ago now when I drove a big rig over the road I maid a few trips wearing nothing at all. It was easier to do than making a trip to the supermarket. The rigs I drove had sleeping compartments that we're as accommodating as a motor home. So jumping out of bed and behind the wheel naked could be done without drawing to much attention. It was quite freeing to drive down the road with the air blowing and sunshine on my naked skin. The other fun fact is that I could see drivers in small cars and pickups. Many times I have seen male and female driving nude, touching themselves, and even oral sex while driving..I long for adventure again.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked commercial driving

I have driven many many miles in a truck naked over the years... the storys I could tell of what I have seen in cars though lol

This post was edited
RE:Naked commercial driving

same as the other drivers many many miles driving wearing nothing from being stuck in rush hour to long quiet drives and yes the things I've seen in cars going by would make alot blush. very exciting seeing other nude drivers in cars going by more common then people know.

This post was edited