Choosing to be nude in exam room before your doctor arrives

Hey there! I was just wondering if any of you have chose to completemly undress for an appointment in the exam room before the doctor has entered. Just mentione why you did and what doctor you did it for. Anyone do it on first visit ever with a doctor like primary or urologist or any doctor. Just wondering because I wanna try it. I have an appointment tomorrow for a disscussion about ed and an arm issue thats sore. So im thinking to be nude after nurse leaves. Tell me your thoughts or anything about me or any of your experiences! Also thing pics would be an interesting thing but not sure how that would work

This topic was edited
RE:Choosing to be nude in exam room before your doctor arrives

But the first person in the room is always a nurse. Do you mean before she comes in?

This post was edited

Never fully nude with just brief on, but have not felt obligated to wear the gown. At my last visit I just said it gets in the way and is always falling off. If you are instructed to strip to your shorts it would be prudent to do just that. If you never wear shorts it would be wise to let them know that as well.

This post was edited

No I was saying after the nurse leaves while waiting for the doctor

This post was edited

What does this have to do with nudism?
Sounds like someone wants exhibitionism stories.

This post was edited

Sounds like someone wants exhibitionism stories.

Yeah! He gets naked at the dentist for deep root treatment.

This post was edited

I think doctors and nurses have enough issues to deal with daily without the need to make them potentially feel uncomfortable for what is basically a dare. They see bodies everyday, being naked around them isn't a naturist statement, if you need to show a body part that only requires partly undressing then why would you feel the need to take everything off just to put it all back on again a few mins later? You have issues and I think you should enjoy these in the bedroom with a fun partner not the waiting room.

Ditto

This post was edited

Same here.
That is why I decided to wear underwear to doctor's appointments where I expect to be asked to strip to my underwear even though I never wear it otherwise.

This post was edited

It has 'a little' to do with nudism. As a nudist, I'm nude whenever possible and where it's allowed. In this case I've always felt that, these are doctors/ nurses and they know the human body, so it should be a patient's choice to undress if they want. As long as the undressing is necessary for the kind of ailment you're there for. I'm not going to undress fully if I have the flu & need a shot. A check up, yes or anything I need to show them that needs attention in personal areas. I've even undressed for a prostate exam. Makes sense to me. (If the O.P. is enjoying this....you're weird.)

This post was edited

only undress if asked to do so. the urologist or dermatologist when he is doing an annual body check for moles etc. primary and cardiologist haven't requested that I undress

This post was edited

Agree with most. As a Physician Assistant, I would be surprised to walk in to see a pt already undressed. Take the cues from the nurse after she gets your vitals. She will tell you whether to remove clothing or not. And likely since you're there for ED the urologist will eventually do a genital check on you anyway. Keep everything on until you are told otherwise. And I'm saying this YES, as a nudist.

This post was edited