Progasm is in!

Got my progasm today and am doing all the self-discipline I can to not open and try it at my open office workplace. I chose the model since Im 63 188 cm and its the only one over 4 inches. Looking forward and open to feedback.

This topic was edited
RE:Progasm box

Last night I enjoyed trying my Progasm model Aneros. I can can confirm that it is controlled through the users PC muscles and enhances arousal and ejaculation a great deal. The design and quality of the piece is high and I consider it a worthy long-term investment.

Im glad I ordered the sole longer model, which is 4.5 inches. From my understanding, most of the models are only 4 inches and there is an even shorter model as well. Aneros marketing is focused on shape and girth, but their magic comes in hitting the prostate, which is determined by the length. They dont make it clear that a taller man may not hit the bulls eye with most models. I dont believe a 4 inch model could hit my prostate, and may seem like a waste of money like any cheap plastic carrot dildo stuck up my ass.

I suspect that my Progasm will help me to strengthen my PC muscles since it helps me not only use them but also to get a lot of pleasure in response. So I will consider it all part of my core strengthening, and might as well enjoy the orgasms along with it.

This post was edited
RE:Progasm is in!

How long did you use it the last time in terms of minutes/hours?

This post was edited

How long did you use it the last time in terms of minutes/hours?
Ive used it twice for about 40 minutes each time. Once in bed only and the second time moving around. It seems to affect my sleep and make it a bit restless, but that may just be me with new things on my mind.

This post was edited

Im always amazed how the stereotype of creepy old men rings so true on this site. Everytime I come across a topic that has NOTHING to do with naturism or nudity, it often always has the following: said topic is started by an old man, said topic contributors are old men, said topic is often started by old man without a picture or face picture.

I mean really, what is the point of this topic and how does it relate to naturism?

This post was edited