RE:C/O beach in pensacola

I would so be interested...tell me more of what to be expecting
Cheryl

This post was edited

I would definitely be interested in helping

This post was edited

Did this topic ever get acted upon, or has it died? A clothing optional beach area somewhere in the Panhandle area would be GREAT! People will go if they are protected from unnecessary ticketing for simply being nude.

This post was edited

It all begins with a request. I would advise picking several target beaches, then make a request to the proper officials of each location. My choice would be Johnson Beach, for several reasons, but mainly because it solves a problem for the park. If nudity is permitted then no more enforcement issues, and the rangers are free to focus on more important tasks, like corralling litterbugs! We probably need to form a committee to get the ball rolling. I nominate Barrenwolf as temporary chair, and I am happy to provide Fish Nature Camp as host for the first meeting. I realize a location closer to P'cola would be more convenient , but hey, it's a start.

This post was edited

Someone from Blind Creek Beach sent this link. Perhaps there is a blueprint from the website that could help with a Johnson Beach petition.

https://felicitysblog.com/call-to-action-support-designation-new-clothing-optional-beaches-florida/

This post was edited