Plucking hair

I was in need of a pubic shave today, and instead of shaving I started plucking hair out with a small pair of pliers. It's going to take several sessions but much progress was made today in pubic hair, chest, torso, armpits and thighs. Kinda got used to the sensation of pulling hair out and some hair was harder to pull out than others. I think if women can brave getting hair yanked out with waxing, I can stand having it pulled out with pliers....

This topic was edited
RE: Plucking hair

Sounds real painful, but, worth it.....

This post was edited

Hell!!! The result will be wonderful, but the pain to get there, out of my comfort zone. I get random thin hairs on my shaft I pull out. That's not fun but I like a clean cock. You pulling hairs on your balls, wow!!! Brutal. I wanna see the end result.

This post was edited

I've plucked the hairs that I miss when I shave in the shower. I just sit at my desk lamp overhead and twisers at hand. :)

This post was edited

I think waxing would be more painful, but quicker. I'm only pulling out a few hairs at a time. Sounds painful, but not bad.

This post was edited

It sounds a bit slow with tweezers. By the time you have plucked every hair on your body the first lot will have grown again. I have a periodic full body wax. It takes the lady about 2 1/2 hours of which the last hour is spent on my intimate waxing. She is very thorough and I'm naked throughout. I may then top it up with an epilator - like your tweezers but faster.

This post was edited

I pluck out a few stray hairs that I miss when shaving. If you pull them straight out it doesn't hurt as much. Plucking hair on my balls hurts less than other places.

This post was edited

I pluck hairs out all the time. Lasts longer than shaving. And a little pain is.....well you know.

This post was edited
RE:Plucking hair

Plucking is great. The best way to do it is with an epilator. I have used one for years. The first few times you do it is going to hurt. After a while you wont feel much of anything. After plucking for a while the hair stops coming back. My chest, belly and pubes are gone. My legs and arms can go for months. once a week, I go over my body with the epilator. it takes minutes and am so smooth, my wife is jealous.

This post was edited